Yandere Male Susie Campbell (Alice Angel) x Reader

A/N:- It has been a while since I updated this book. Don't worry I'm still continuing this book and still taking requests. All of the other characters will remain the same, only Alice, Allison, and Susie will be males. Also, Henry won't be in this story.

Ganderband:-
Susie Campbell = Steve Campbell.
Alice Angel = Alex Angel.
Allison Pendle = Alen Pendle.

The photo above is not mine, it belongs to its rightful artist.

𝙼𝚢 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚘
◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐

A few years ago:-

Another day in Joey Drew Studios, you couldn't believe that you were working here. This studio became famous after their first episode of Bendy and Friends. You loved the cartoon, especially Alex Angel. You thought he was so gentle and cute, and this made a certain obsessive man to be this Angel for you. He wanted you for himself only and no one else's, but you were oblivious of his dark feelings towards you. That's why everyone thought that he was obsessed with the cartoony male, but it was all for you. Steve no longer accept his name and made everyone call him Alex. You didn't bother to think why thought.

You were working in the music department as an assistant to Sammy Lawrence. He was so grumpy, but still a good man. Steve of course didn't like how you both interact with each other. He hated it, you shouldn't be with that moron. You were so pure to be near those filthy men, "Y/N, take this song to Steve." Sammy said, handing you the music sheet. You nodded and went to Steve in the recording room, "Steve, here's your new song." He smiled when he saw you, "Thank you my dear, you're a real angel for bringing this to me." He uttered, giving you a light pat on your head. You blushed, "No need to thank me, it my job. Anyway I have to go now, good luck with the new song!" With that you jogged to your office.

Steve sighed lovingly, "Oh my beloved Y/N, one day I will be the angel you want and then you will be mine...forever."

But this wish would never come true for the possessive singer for he got replaced by another male that was named Alen. Joey said that it was for the best, but Steve didn't want this to happen. Now you will focus on this Alen rather then him. He was so down, he couldn't be with you anymore. However, Joey had another theory. "So what do you think? Would you like to be Alex Angel?" Joey said. Steve thought for a moment. If he became Alex, an actual Alex Angel, then you would be with be his again. But, what if things went wrong?

"I need to think about it Drew."

He needed to be careful about what he chose, he couldn't risk it. Not anymore.

~🖤~

"What happened to me?"

Steve looked at himself in the broken mirror. After the ink machine went out of control, the ink flooded everything. He didn't understand what happened. All he know that he woke up with a horrible headache. He noticed that his clothes and looks had changed. He was wearing a black vest, a white bottom up shirt with the sleeves rolled up and his arms all black, dress up pants and black shoes. On his head he had two small horns and a broken halo that was stuck on his head. But what made him really shocked was his face, it was mangled. Well the other half of it, "I-I...I'm a monster!" He started to cry, "W-why? Why me? Why is this happening to me? Now Y/N will never love a freak like ME!" Slowly his crys became an insane giggles, " I will fix it! I will be the perfect angel just for you my dear Y/N and then I will own you. Only mine and mine forever." He laughed loudly.

After that he went to level 9 and it became his domain. He started to collect the needed parts just to be the Alex Angel you want.

Present time:-

You put the last pieces Alex wanted and went to Boris in the elevator. Alex was talking to you then the elevator fell down in an incredible speed, you were trying your best to calm Boris down. However, Alex said something that made you shocked, "I always wanted to have you Y/N, I was trying desperately to get you and waited patiently for you to come. Now finally you're here, you will be MINE." He then laughed loudly. After a short while, everything went dark.

~🖤~

You slowly opened your eyes to hear a quiet humming, it was Bendy's intro song. You were tied to a table. You saw a figure moving toward you, "Ah, you finally woke up. It took you so long." He said, stroking your head. "S-Steve?" You muttered, vision still blurry. "Ah ah ah, not Steve anymore my darling, it's Alex now." He explained, "Now let's begin our work, shall we?" He added as he brought a syringe filled with extra thick ink. You tried to move away, but your restrictions made it impossible to get up from the operation table. "Steve, w-what are you doing? S-stay away from me!" You yelled, tears rolling down your E/C eyes. "No need to cry my sweet little halo, it's going to be just fine." He said, injecting the ink into your neck. You gasped in pain and felt something slowly move in your veins, "What d-did you inject me w-with?" You sobbed. He leaned forward and whispered in your ear "Just the ink you brought me. Slowly, it will consume your brain and then you will forget everything. You will only remember me and me alone. Now sleep well my little halo." He then turned and left you alone in the darkness. You heard a faint laugh followed by a click, he had looked the door.

Time skip:-

You had been in this place for god knows how long, Steve, or better yet Alex, was coming everyday to check on you and inject you with the ink. You felt everything you know slip away, your mind started to slowly break. It was getting difficult to hold on anymore. Today was no different, "Hello sweetheart, how are you holding up?" You looked at him to see he was as usual preparing a syringe. "Why are you doing this to me?" You asked, your voice throaty. He smiled, it was sickeningly sweet, "It's because I love you! I don't want anyone to take you from me, not even that moron Sammy. I'm even working to be the perfect Alex Angel for you." He explained. You shook your head, "This isn't love Steve! This is madness!" You said, raising your voice a bit.

"MY NAME IS ALEX!!..." He slammed his fist on the table out of anger. He then took a deep breath to calm himself then smirked and injected you, taking you by surprise, "I don't care what you say for now. Just wait until this little mind of yours break, then I will control you. You will learn to love me! You. Will. Belong. To. Me." He said, gritting his teeth in the last part. You cried, "I just w-wanna go h-home." You whispered, tears welling up in your eyes and falling down. Alex/Steve caressed your cheeks, wiping the tears with his thump.

"Shh shh, you're home now. It's okay, your angel is here with you..." He whispered, "Just close those pretty eyes and let everything slip away." You shook your head, trying desperately to stay awake, "I...don't...want..to..." Your voice was so quiet when you spoke up, but he heard you nevertheless, "No you want, just sleep and the pain will be gone." And with that, you closed your eyes and went into a sweet slumber. His deep chuckle was the last thing you heard.

Alex/Steve's POV:- (At last XD)

Today was the day I had been waiting for. Y/N had finally lost it, her little mind had finally broke. I went to check on her to see her asleep, I approached her and put my hand on her cheek, "So pure and innocent. All those squalid creatures dared to lay their hands on you..." My face frowned in disgust, "...Just thinking about this makes me want to vomit, but don't worry for your guardian angel will always with you." I added with a smirk.

"Now wake up, darling..."

Just then she slowly opened her eyes, they were dull, but I didn't care anymore. "How are you feeling today?" She just looked at me with expressionless face. She was now like a blank paper that I can write anything on it. I smirked to myself, "Now you really belong to me, you will learn to love me." I whispered and kissed her lips. Oh how I longed to taste them, they were so soft.

"My little halo."