Great another enemy...and another confession?!

Just as you were about to punch Kokabiel out of existence a portal opened up and out came new person with white hair.

Kokabiel: well... This is unexpected..

???: Kokabiel, your time has come for your capture...

Kokabiel: oh! Really? And who was it that sent you? Let me guess was it that damn coward of the fallen angles?!

???: I can nethier confirm or deny that... But sadly I can't kill you, just make you unconscious

(Y/n) *thoughts*: they are ignoring me....

???: And don't think I forgotten about you *points to you*

(Y/n) *thoughts*: 1. Stand corrected and 2. I should learn to keep my big thoughts shut....

???: You have a very powerful aura... Stronger then me and my partner... It's exciting! And I want to fight you to see how much I can match up!

Kokabiel growing angry every second that passes.

Kokabiel: shut up! I'm tired of this nonsense! You want to come at me!? Well get in line! After I kill this human I'll satisfy your little blood shead fetish!

Kokabiel, without warning, powered up the biggest light spear he can conjure up quickly and it was already big as six miles he jumped up high and tosses it down. I look back and see my friends that are still conscious look on with worry and it seemed that they think it's there final moments and I shake my head a bit while getting ready.

(Y/n): have y'all lost faith in me already? How rude...

(Replace "my town" with "my friends")

Once you land you look around you seen everyone shocked but none more so then Kokabiel and while the new guy had shock there was more of excitement on his face and it seems it was crazy.

???: Yes...yes....yes! You're exactly what I expected!

Kokabiel: h-how!? *Falls on the ground from the exhaustion* how did you stop that!? No human couldn't possibly be able to destroy let alone touch a light spear!

(Y/n): fuck you that's how....

Kokabiel growls and starts to go after you but was stopped by being chopped in the neck by the person.

???: Geez... What an annoying ass this guy is... anyway where were we? *Starts to get ready*

(Y/n): look let's just make this quick....