Love

I literally love,loving so much. I enjoy the way my heart flutters in my chest when I make a certain girl smile , I enjoy my awkward laugh and my shy gazes as I catch myself staring a little too long. I enjoy the lingering looks we often share and the soft smiles we find ourselves giving each other because we're both a bit to afraid to stop playing this game we've been playing.

I literally have so much love to give , so much tender kisses to share and so much warmth to share as I wrap my arms around her. I want to run my fingers through her hair and scratch her scalp softly as we lay in complete content.

I want to send her thousands and thousands of messages whilst she's asleep so she can wake up and see that she's all I could think of at 2am in the morning. I want to show her off and tell everyone I know that ,that special girl is all mine and I want to lay her down on my chest so that she can hear my heart beat , so she can hear how my heart stumbles over itself as she smiles at me softly.

I want to wipe her tears when she cries and kiss her thighs when she tries to cover up those beautiful stretch marks. I want to have her on all the good days and on all the bad days.I want her to see the love that pours out of my chocolate brown eyes , I want a girl to truly just be mine.

        -Liyah Smith