Devine

There's something so extraordinary about meeting one person twice. I remember when I first met you , you had such a beautiful smile that tugged at my heart in so many right ways. Though I cannot seem to recall the very first moment I layed eyes on you , I remember how my heart stumbled over itself at the sight of you , hair undone and the softest of features I'd never seen. I thought I'd never see you again after that first time , I hope that destiny has carved a path for you and I.

Through the years I'd never forgotten you , how could I when that smile of yours was so deeply imbedded into the confines of my mind? And then I saw you again , 5 years after the very first time and you blew my fucking mind away. God , you were worth the wait. You hadn't remembered me but I'd begged your cousin to give me your number because I knew I'd never forget you even if I tried.

And then we were speaking , we were flirting and then in one instant my romantic of a heart hopefully wished that fate had prepared a story for you and I. The conversation flowed easily , the sparks between us on the telephone tugging at my heart in ways I thought I'd never let anyone make me experience again. My heart hasn't stopped fluttering since we've said goodnight , my mind hasn't gone to sleep since you replied and said 'hi'.

You have no idea how long I've been waiting to meet you again , to see you again , to crush on you again. You've blown my mind again just like the first time , oh please don't harm this heart of mine. It should be sinful for one human being to be this Devine.

-Liyah Smith