First's

I've never felt this good with anyone before. You're such an adventure ,taking me on late night rides to places with people that make my soul explode like fire works because I'm just so in love with exploring everything different , anyone different. It's so cool , so chill , the way we sip on some cheap wine whilst we laugh and giggle at jokes that might not have been this funny if we were sober.

This whole thing is just so brand new , No one has ever kissed me this softly , this heartbreakingly beautiful. You taste like a thousand different worlds , I taste the different culture , the different languages that you have spoken in on your tongue. You taste like spring , you taste like joy. It's all so charming the way your gaze softens when your eyes land on me and we full on ramble about the level of attractiveness that Dora the explorer possess.

My heart flutters as we scream out the lyrics to some chill song recently released by h.e.r , this connection feels safe. I know you feel it too , I catch you staring when I smile so hard my cheeks bunch up in the way it does when this smile isn't fabricated. You feel so familiar as you hold me close with your strong arms , I've never been loved by a boy before. You're such an experience , you're such a random first. I love you , I truly do.

And as your skin is pressed up against mine so tightly with my hands in your hair and your tongue tangled up so deliciously in mine I can't help but to think this is ecstasy. But then I look into your green orbs and all I see is her and my heart sobs because all of this time you've made me feel the way I wish she had. I'm so sorry , I don't think you've ever had your heart broken by a girl and I fear that I'm about to become one of your firsts.

-Liyah Smith