🧈 || 01

The metro rumbles loudly as it comes to a halt

The metro rumbles loudly as it comes to a halt. You walk through the automatic doors with your eyes glued onto the ground. Once inside you find an empty seat in a corner; much to your luck, this specific metro doesn't have a lot of people.

You sigh out into your mask and take out your phone from your pocket. While the train slowly takes off from the platform you scroll endlessly on Reddit.

At the first stop you decide to tune out the rumbling and insert your earphones.

People usually gives you glances and stares because of your gloves but you're used to it; after all, they can't complain when they get a sickness that could be easily avoided by having a proper hygiene.

You close your phone and rest it on your leg while you stare out of the window on the opposite side.

It has begun to darken slightly, revealing the stars and a shining moon.

You close your eyes reluctantly. Your tiredness is immaculate this specific evening; a hectic day at school and a lot of hard classes plus your club which is the cause of you being on a late train.

Soon enough, the train comes to a halt again. Some travellers exit while some board it. You sigh as a male sits down on the seat besides you.

While trying to tune the outside off you begin to imagine scenarios in your head.

Though that peace is immediately interrupted as a loud notification grasps your consciousness.

You silently furrow your eyebrows at the notification; it's a notification from Instagram, though it doesn't say what it is exactly.

You unlock your phone to see what it is with quick fingers.

The Instagram app opens and shows the feed with new images loading for every second.

You go to the notification tab but nothing shows except a few likes on some old photos.

You go back to the home page and see that you have received something in your inbox.

In fact, it keeps coming more messages.

———

Kuroo has added @/l/ny/n to
No simping

Atsumu
HOLY JSBJS YOU
ACTUALLY ADDED
HER!

Suna Rintarou
Who's that

Kuroo Tetsurou
Some random hot
chick I found

I think she's lowkey
a celebrity or something