𝟢𝟥 | 𝖫𝖨𝖬𝖨𝖳𝖲

CORINNE WAS GETTING READY FOR her sister's baby shower in her new room

CORINNE WAS GETTING READY FOR her sister's baby shower in her new room. She had pin-curled her hair before starting to do her makeup.

The theme was "All Hail King Jacobi" so Corinne decided to do a royal blue smoky eye and line her crease with teal glitter, putting some in her inner corners as well. She puts on some tinted moisturizer, lightly contouring, and highlighting her face.

"Aye, gang! Open the door." She hears while spraying her face with her favorite setting spray. "Hold up." She responds, using the mini fan to speed up the drying process. She gets up from the vanity, walking to the door.

"Damn, you fine as hell." Five says, as soon as she opens the door. "Aww, thank you." She smiles, walking back to the vanity to do her lip combo.

"You find as hell. I won't you." Paris says making Corinne laugh telling her, "Preciate you, lil bro."

"Where you going?" Meech asks. "My sister's baby shower." She answers with putting on the chapstick.

"At nine o'clock in the morning?" He questions, making her shake her head. "No, but I gotta do my sister and momma makeup too so, I had to get myself ready first." She tells them.

"Awe damn, we was tryna see if you wanted to go to the movies with us," Paris says. "Oh, maybe tomorrow. What y'all wanted to see?" Corinne mutters while lining her lips with the Nyx Cold Brew lip liner.

"I don't know yet."

"You getting ready like niggas finna be there," Meech says. "My brother-in-law's friends will be there," Corinne tells him, grabbing the 560 Maybelline lipstick. "Not you liking older niggas." Paris shakes her head.

"I know my limits." She says putting on the Nyx Fortune Cookie butter gloss.

"What's yo limit?" Five asks.

"Nineteen." That was only three years and she wasn't looking for anything serious. The most they could do was take her on a date and buy her stuff.

"I thought you was gone say some shit like twenty one." Five shakes his head making her say, "Well..."

"You a case. Remember that," Meech tells her when she stands up.

"Some cases are worth catching." She tells him, before laughing. "Incoming Facetime call from MiaBae with a white heart," Siri announces. "Answer that for me." She says, putting in her AirPod, while she prepares to clean up her vanity area, by putting all her lip products in the white small flap Chanel bag with gold-toned metal.