Waiting

I'll be here waiting. When he breaks your heart and destroys every spec of love you have left in you , I will be here waiting to pick up the pieces he left you in. When he lies and leaves you crying at 3am in the morning I will be here picking up a phone to tell you just how amazing you are and how you deserve better. When your heart flutters for him and your stomach drops in disappointment when he hurts you I will be here with open arms even when my soul bleeds.

When you smile for him and he smiles for her I will be here to remind you that no one else in this world could ever be you. Each time you leave me hanging , each time you break me and disappoint my heart when you run right back to him I will be here waiting for you , for as long as my heart can break I will be here waiting for you to break it over and over again.

When you're sad and you hide behind that smile everyone seems to be fooled by I will be here to recognise the girl behind that smile , the broken girl , my broken masterpiece. When you let me leave you and you let me cry until I choke on every salty tear that falls I will be here in the end waiting on you... Forever my love , I'll be here waiting for as long as my forever lasts.

-LIYAH SMITH