prestious

prestigious

Such a stupid word.

It is a 'better' alternative for the word spoiled and rich. Those were two words to describe my school.

Elite High

The name says it all.

Don't get me wrong, I love my school.

It is very modern school with the most beautiful architecture you will ever see. We have the best teachers, learning equipment and all of that private school stuff but then again that's what you expect for such a high yearly fee.

The pupils here are a whole different story. It's not like they are bad people, they are just really into their daddy's money. Again, don't get me wrong because I spend my dad's money just as much but with the girls here it's different. It's like they can't be seen without looking like the most expensive thing on earth. If someone sees them, the real normal them for even one second they will die inside.

That's one thing I will never understand, I like staying myself even if that means not wearing all designer stuff for one day.

'Kat' I waved my hand in front of her face 'are you here ?'

Her eyes were wide, her mouth slightly opened. She covered her mouth with her hand, shaking her head in utter confusion and shock.

I should have never told her about last sunday.

'How hot was he ?'  I rolled my eyes but she kept on talking 'on a scale of one to then.'

'11.'

'God you are lucky.'

'He didn't even look at me.'

'But he saved you.'

'I'm really grateful for that'
I sigh opening my locker to grab the books I need to take with me home 'it just doesn't matter because he did it because it was the right thing to do, not because he actually likes me.'

'He can't like you if he doesn't see you.'

'No we are not doing this'  I looked at her with warning eyes and she acted innocent 'I don't have time for this.'

'You're no fun.'

I ignore her whining. We both walk out of the huge building, this place was beautiful, if only they didn't give this much work. I had chosen one of the most difficult subjects in this school wich meant hard work everyday, mental breakdowns and teachers that sit up your ass expecting you to be studying every second of the day.

While walking a certain car caught my eye, my dad was parked right besides the school gates. I wondered why he was picking me up, normally Andre, our family's personal driver would pick me up or I walked home
myself because it wasn't that long of a walk. My dad finally saw me and smiled weakly, signing for us to come in.

I waved at Katharina who had a questionable look on her face, she wondered why my dad was picking me up as well.

'Don't tell me you did something.'

'I swear I didn't.'

I gave her one last hug before opening the car door. My dad looked over at me, the smile no longer there and concern on his face.

'Hi hunnie' he looked over at Kat who had now turned her back and was about to go to the bus station 'tell Katharina to get in as well.'

I quikly yelled her name, signaling with my finger for her to come in the car as well. She smiled, walking back where my dad was parked. She opened the door and I got into the back with her as well.

'Thank you, sir.'

'How many time did I tell you Kat ?'  he looked amused 'it's Emilio for you.'

'Right.'

My dad looked over at me then focused his gaze back onto the road.

'Do you have a day of from work dad ?'

'Kind off.'

He looked worried, a little stressed and somehow curious.

'Did I do something?'

Most of the time he was really outgoing, talking a little too much and always too busy to pick me up so ofcourse I thought I did something wrong. I always blamed myself for everything even in this situation knowing I didn't do anything wrong.

'No of course not Leyla' he sighed looking down for a moment 'it's just a little dangerous for you girls to walk home alone.'

'But I walked home numerous times when Andre wasn't there to pick me up.'

'But things changed, now it gets dark pretty early.'

'So are you going to tell us ?'

Kat and I looked at eachother with both our eyes glowing with curiosity then back at where my dad was sitting.

'There are some rumors circuling around town' his voice was quiet 'a man moved in a week ago' he swallowed for a second trying to find the right words 'I heard some bad things about him and his dangerous past.'

The face of that beautiful man popped up in my head.

'He moved in here ?'

'Yes he lives somewhere in the hills, higher then where we live but pretty close.'

This explains the worried expression, if only he knew I had actually stood eye to eye with this man. It was him, I just knew it the moment I saw his beautiful face. He had that dangerous black aura surrounding him. I had never seen him before and it explains the scared man that practically ran away after seeing his face.

I wondered why he didn't kill me then, instead he saved me.

Maybe those rumors weren't true ?

Or maybe he just made it seem like that, an illusion.