4 - Panics

~there will be panic attacks in this one so read with caution. also this is before or during infinity war... I believe... I'm sorry its been a while, and I really wanted to do this idea.~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You went to school the next day. But had a bad back ache, from sleeping on the floor. As you were walking you had a feeling someone was following you, so decided to take a sharp turn and wait for the person to come around the corner. When they did you grabbed them from behind. "Let go, small human!!" when you heard that voice and accents, you let go. "Loki?!Why are you following me!?" he fixes himself before speaking "is it not ok for me to watch over the helpless mortal?"

you roll your eyes ''whatever, what exactly do you want." he looks at you "your secret, i know the iron human knows something and won't tell us, so what is it that he is keeping?" you just scowl and walk off. "We will have this chat some other time" you ignore him. When you were about to open the door, some kids came up to you, and started asking questions, 'mean girls' is what you thought but they werent girls, they were boys.

''hey scourt, what happened with you and the rich man, hm? Got caught stealing?" you roll your eyes'listen here, you can take down your partner but me.." he pauses and pushes you to the ground, "i am stronger than you, way them" you stay on the ground, not even bothering to get up. "tch, sooner or later you're going to disappoint them all over again, just like your family'' then footsteps could be heard, telling you they walked off.

You get up, and pick up your books that have fallen out of your bag. Someone picks up some for you, and hands them to you. When you look up to see who it is you get shocked. "You're mortals are strange, the more I see from youll, why didn't you fight back?" you snach it from him then walk off. you make it to class and sit in your seat.

"Strange mortal"

"Strange asgardian"

(After school)

You walk to the tower and are greeted by black widow. "Hey" you look at her, nod your head and keep walking "not so fast kid, we have a little mission" you didn't want to talk at the moment so you just followed and did as told.

When both of you make it to the room, you see Loki and Thor there. After thinking you thought of what it might be. You mumble "did you tell them?" To Loki, he smirks and looks away. You turn pale. When everyone enterned you tried to act calm, but everything was racing around you, your heart started thumping, your heart ached, and you felt tears.

Strange looked towards you, and noticed. "Excuse me and y/n." he got up and dragged you out. He put his hands on your shoulder while kneeling in front of you "just breathe." you tried to listen but kept thinking of school and how loki might find out more about you. Both of you stayed out for about 10 minutes, till you started calming down. "Are you feeling better?" you nod. He asks "now tell me what is wrong" you look down not responding. He nods in understanding and opens the door "come on, we can't let them wait." you smile then walk in. Once you were all together, the meeting started. There was someone on the loose from another planet, they believe it to be an assassin. You started dozing off wondering when it'll end. Stark caught your attention. "Interesting enough for ya?" you look up and see everyone's attention on you. "Oh yeah VERY interesting, but i would definitely be doing school work right about now." stark has a disappointed face. You frown and sigh. "ok, ok im sorry, i'll pay attention more.'' Everyone nods and starts talking again. You look at loki who kept staring you down to the bone. You give him a stare back. He looks away. You start chuckling at his cowardness.