You Belong with Me

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREEYou Belong with Me

You Belong with Me

KIM TAEHYUNG

"Are you sure you don't want Jaehee to know?"

I looked over at the dark-haired man who was sitting next to me and nodded my head. The corner of Jungkook's lips turned downwards as he agreed with a subtle nod, "She'll be okay."

"I hope so."

Jungkook got here after I called him and insisted I called Dr Kim. I obliged and here we were now, waiting in the living room as Jin and his nurse helped treat Jisoo.

To say I was worried was an understatement. I was terrified. Whatever Jisoo was going through, I knew it was overwhelming. I understood.

Because I was in her place years ago...

Jungkook and I stood up when the door to Jisoo's room opened, revealing Jin and the nurse.

"Will she be okay?" Jungkook chewed on his lips.

Jin nodded, "I have covered up her wounds. She passed out because of low blood pressure. There's nothing to worry about, physically. But I'm afraid for her mental health."

I felt my throat tighten.

"She's been going through a lot... she needs help and support from an expert as well as the people she loves." Jin looked at me, "You need to be there for her, make her feel loved and let her know that she has someone to lean on, Taehyung."

I simply nodded and looked down. That was the whole problem, I couldn't make her feel loved... at least not like the Taehyung she knew. I couldn't even love myself well, how could I love someone else or make them feel important...?

"Thank you, Dr Kim." I gave him a lopsided smile and walked him to the door, "Please don't tell anyone about this."

"Don't worry. Everything I deal with stays between me and my patients. However, I'll write up a special recommendation letter for a psychiatrist to help Miss Choi."

"Yes. Thank you once again."

"My pleasure."

I closed the door quietly once Jin left the flat, and I looked at Jungkook who stood silently.

"I don't know what to do." I whispered and let out a deep breath as I leaned my back against the door.

"You know exactly what to do, hyung."