t i d d i e s

S o

The male reader with big man tiddies story is gonna be up soon!

Hope you're excited!

But its not done so have a random scenario that i thought with big tiddie male reader, bokuto and akaashi

_____

The [h/c] stood beside Daichi as they discussed plans to beat Fukurodani. "[Y/n]!" The said male turned his head to Bokuto whom ran over to him with his arms streched out.

[Y/n] outstretched his arms as well. "Bokuto-san.." His quiet, gentle voice made Bokuto want to melt into a puddle. He wrapped his arms around [Y/n]'s waist, the [e/c] male doing the same.

Bokuto nuzzled his head in [Y/n] warm neck with a content sigh. He swayed their bodies from side to side. [Y/n] stopped the captian and Bokuto pulled his neck back to look [Y/n] in the eyes.

"Bokuto-san.." Bokuto gulped looking at the plump lips that belonged to his kouhai that really wasn't even his kouhai. He could feel his neck and cheeks burn up with a blush.

From the net Akaashi watched the two interact with a blush on his face. Watching his two crushes hug each other made him smile at the wholesomeness, but the position they were in was a bit...uhm...yah..

The two muscular teens chest were pressed together. [Y/n] looking Bokuto directly in the eye blankly while Bokuto stares at [Y/n] with a dark blush. It made Akaashi feel...things..

The two hummed and turned to look at Akaashi. "Is there something wrong Agaashi/Akaashi-san?" The two asked tilting their heads. Said male covered his mouth, his face getting redder and redder by the sceond. "Hm?" The innocent duo was confused. Why was Akaashi so red?

They both walked over to the blushing male. Bokuto stood on one side of Akaashi while [Y/n] stood on the other "Are you alright Akaashi-san...? You are very red..." He placed his hand on the setter's forehead subconsciously pressing his chest against Akaashi's arm. Bokuto nodded "Hey Hey Hey! I think Akaashi has a fever, [Y/n]!" Bokuto yelled also pressing his chest against Akaashi's arm which made the boy even redder. "Oh no..Are feeling okay, Akaashi-san..?"

'TiddiesTiddiesTiddiesTiddiesTiddiesTiddiesTiddies'

"Maybe you should stop play...? I will set to Bokuto-san for you, if you are feeling ill.." Akaashi mindlessly nodded, [Y/n] guided him to the bench and sat him down before jogging back to Bokuto whom looked excited for [Y/n] to set to him.

Akaashi held his blushing face in his hands. He almost died in there, but hey he was gonna die the way most of us wanna die.

Be honest..

You know you wanna die in between two pairs man tiddies. Don't try to lie.

 Don't try to lie

Y E

i drew that..they are my OCs

👉👈
I..I crave praise..