𝟎𝟒 || 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥

I've never been more bored in my life than now, listening to these people explaining to me what I have to do here.

My father owns a successful company and I constantly helped him. I know what I have to do,  they are only wasting their time right now.

I put a fake smile on my face after one of the girls showed me where is my office and gave me all the documents I need to check out, to see if everything is fine with them.

Nothing new to me.

"Don't forget to bring Mr. Anderson a coffee every morning at 08:30." she said, turning her back to me "He likes it bitter" she looked at me for a second before closing the door leaving me alone in my big office.

I smiled from ear to ear like a psychopath.

The thought of spending time with Alexander away from the mansion and his wife turns me on even more.

It's forbidden. The things I want to do to him, shouldn't even cross my mind.

But this man attracted me and I can't deny it. Since yesterday, I haven't stopped thinking about how I want to kiss those full pink lips and run my hands all over his muscular body.

I bet he has tattoos on his chest and back too.

I want his lips in places his wife won't like.

Damn, I'm turned on.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

With trembling hands, I made Alexander coffee and walked to his office.

My heart was beating faster and faster with each step, my breath is getting heavier and I can feel my whole body getting warmed from the thought of seeing Alexander.

I knocked on the door and waited patiently.

"Come in"

His deep voice came from the other side of the room. I put a big smile on my face and walked into his office.

His office was more than stunning. A huge room painted in grey color with floor-to-ceiling windows which make the view from the 20th floor where we are, even more beautiful. On the grey desk sat a computer, a stack of papers, a laptop, more documents and of course...

Picture of him with his wife and his daughter as a baby.

I wished this to make me stop wanting him, but let's be honest... I don't care.

His office is amazing just like everything in this building but nothing can compare to the view in front of me.

Alexander was sitting in a chair behind a big desk in a dark blue suit, his hair neatly brushed with gel, his beard gone. A silver watch adorned his left wrist just above his tattoo.

Damn, why is he so attractive?

"Your coffee, Mr. Anderson" I said politely, placing the coffee in front of him, making sure my breasts appear in front of his face.

I could feel his burning gaze right there, so I smiled triumphantly.

A typical man.

After making sure his view was good enough, I pulled away, standing in front of his desk with my hands behind my back.

Alexander didn't try in any way to hide his gaze, which was checking me out in the most visible way possible. His eyes dropped from my chest to my exposed legs, and finally, he looked at my face.

His eyes darkened, I could only imagine what was going through his beautiful head.

I'm sure he wants to fuck me as much as I want.