𝟣𝟢 | 𝖡𝖫𝖤𝖲𝖲𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖲

"ALL MY NIGGAS GANG BANG, FUCK THE OTHER SIDE!" It was eight o'clock in the morning and they were blasting Lud Foe

"ALL MY NIGGAS GANG BANG, FUCK THE OTHER SIDE!" It was eight o'clock in the morning and they were blasting Lud Foe. "It's too early for this." Corinne thinks while getting out of bed. She goes in the bathroom, washing her face, and brushing her teeth only to go back in her room to see Demon sitting on the bed.

"What?" She asks.

"I'm bored and tired." He complains.

"I'm not your source of entertainment and you don't need me to go to sleep." She says, sitting next to him at the foot of the bed.

"Watch a movie with me or some." She rolls her eyes, smiling before asking, "What you wanna watch?" She asks. "A black movie." He mutters making her laugh. Euphoria had him in complete shock and he wanted something he was familiar with.

"You wanna watch- Nah, we just gone watch it." She cuts herself off going on Netflix to put on True to the Game. "What's this about?"

"Just watch." She says, only for Five to bust in the room. "I been looking for you." He starts seeing Demon "Yo dumb came in my room with that loud ass speaker and woke me up." He tells him while Corinne gets under the covers. "It's my birthday and y'all-"

"Yo birthday on Wednesday," Demon says. "And? I'm the only one with a birthday in July y'all know so it's my birth month. Fuck a day." He tells them. "I know three people with July birthdays. Not including you." Corinne says to him.

"Fuck all them." He exclaims.

"Pop's birthday the twenty-eighth." Demon adds wrapping his arm around Corinne's waist. "Fuck everybody but him. He can have his day but the rest of the month mine." Five says before walking out.

"When the sequel to this comes out, you gotta take me to see it." She tells him, feeling his hand slide up the front of her shirt. "Whatever."

"No. Tell me you got me." Corinne tells him, feeling his body flesh to hers. He pops the side of her right ass cheek saying, "I got you."

$ $ $

"Hold up, lemme see the fit." Corinne starts hyping Five up. "You already know how I go. Ya, feel me? Drip god shit." He says running his hand over his waves. She laughs, mentioning him before posting it on her story.

"G, what we finna do?" Demon asks, making Corinne start recording again. The birthday boy was off edibles (multiple) and he was acting a fool.

"Fucking bitches backstage at Baby concert." He says making them laugh. Corinne starts recording her videos only for the rest of the girls to pop in.