20

"kara wake up."

"mm no I don't feel like ittt."

"no?"

he sounded serious so you turned over to look at him.

"get up, now."

you sat up and crossed your arms .

you got VERY startled when an alarm went off.

it was loud and white lights were flashing.

alarm: "this is not a drill, code black, I repeat this is not a drill code black."

"shit!"

he grabbed your arm and Claire's arm and pulled you both in the hallway.

"w-what's going on?!"

"don't worry ok, it'll be over in a bit."

he went to zayns door and opened it letting the thing scan his hand.

when you walked in you saw zayn putting on a black leather jacket and he was loading 2 big guns and 2 small ones.

all of this stuff was starting to freak you out. And Claire looked very scared as well.

"w-what's happening?"

zayn walked up to you and Claire.

"a code black means a couple of bad guys are in the building, but don't worry because mattia and I and all the other members are gonna catch these bad men."

you were scared now, the loud alarm still blaring  really loud and everyone running everywhere.

you looked over to mattia and he was putting on his leather jacket and was loading a gun. all of their leather jackets had a small snake on the front pocket.

you were gonna go up to mattia but zayn stopped you.

"hey how about you go upstairs with Louis and Harry, they will calm you down, and plus I'm pretty sure Claire haven't met them yet.

you shook your head yes and walked up the stairs to Louis and Harry room after zayn walked out the room.

"I will be back girls please don't go anywhere and please stay in here, do not come out of this house for anything."

he kissed you and Claire on the forehead before you could even say anything.

you walked upstairs Claire following close behind and seen Harry and louis cuddling with eachother.

"hey guys."

"oh hey kara and um..."
Harry said as he and Louis walked up to you to give you a hug .

"hi I'm Claire, I've been staying with Kara for a bit."

"well nice to meet you I'm Harry and this is Louis."

She waved lightly before tucking a piece of hair behind her ear and looking down at her feet.

"wanna play a game or watch a movie?"
Louis asked Claire.

"um no thank you, actually i need to use the restroom if that's alright?"

"sure kara can take you."

you opened the door and walked down the hall leading her to the bathroom.

"can you wait for me, I'm kind of scared."