19| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍

*◛:・゚ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱᴄᴀᴘᴇʀᴇʀꜱ ➷*❞˖⁺⑅

Rain was pouring heavily down in Gravity Falls. Clouds had gone grey since this morning and everyone stayed indoors. In the attic of the Mystery Shack, Dipper and Mabel were sitting on the floor playing a board game called "Conflict Boat".

Dipper: I'm gonna say... B5.

Mabel: Miss!

She sticked a peg onto her board. However, instead of B5, she placed it right in the center, which was arranged like a cat's face.

Dipper: I don't think you're playing this right.

He sighed for a moment.

Dipper: I wish (y/n) were here. He would at least know how to play.

Stan: Kids! Come quick!

Dipper and Mabel hurriedly ran down the stairs and entered the living room, where they found Stan sitting on the couch watching TV, laughing.

Stan: Haha! I need you to laugh at this with me!

In the TV screen, it played an ad of Gideon playing a guitar and singing cheerfully.

Gideo: ♪Who's cute as a button,

and always your friend?

Lil' G-I-D to the E-O-N! Wink!

Bud Gleeful on TV: Li'l Gideon!

Dipper grimced in disgust.

Mabel: Remember when I wouldn't date him and he tried to destroy us?

Stan: He's always trying to trick me into losing the Mystery Shack.

Wendy along with Soos stepped in the room soon after, overhearing their conversation about Gideon.

Wendy: One time I caught him stealing my moisturizer.

Soos: And yet, our mutual hatred for him bonds us together.

Bud: Come on down to Li'l Gideon's Tent of Telepathy, opening soon at this location.

The commercial changed shots to a model of the Mystery Shack suddenly being crushed by the Tent of Telepathy out of nowhere.

Dipper faced his grunkle with a concerned look.

Dipper: Uh, should we be worried about that?

Stan: Please, the only way Gideon's taking over this shack is by breaking in and stealing my deed.

As if on cue, there came a loud crash coming from the other room.

Wendy: ...You mean like, right now?