𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

Diary Entry #1

I met a girl the other day. Her name was Maya. She was so pretty, I think I did pretty well fighting the fact I wanted to crawl under a rock. She wasn't in my routine. She freaked me out honestly, I didn't know her. She kept accusing me of liking her brother named Dee. I'm gonna be honest, He was attractive but he wasn't anybody I was interested in. After meeting her, I ran home and had a breakdown but nobody was here that would help me so I picked myself up off the floor and got myself back together. The first time I've ever done anything like that. I never experienced liking anyone, I don't know how that works at all in fact. I don't know people find me awkward because I never show emotion but I don't know how. I wish someone showed me how. I wish I had emotions but I don't. Maybe things will change, I hope they do.

I closed my diary and slid it into my bag. I had just got a brand new journal from my mom and I decided I will write about the changes in my life and how I'm accepting them. Starting with me meeting Maya.

I didn't go back to the park after that but I was going back today when I got out of school. Right now, I was in English class and I was bored like so bored.

It was almost the last day of school which meant it was the last day of 11th grade and I was now moving on to 12th. I was anxious but at the same time, I just was ready for summer.

I usually had a summer project and this year's project was to change my life around in a dramatic way. I was always doing the same things because of my routine because of my autism. I always let my autism hold me back from exploring the good parts of life and I don't want to do that anymore, I want to change. I want to explore.

And that's what I am going to do this summer.

——————

I got off the bus and made my way into the house. I opened my house door and there my mother was sitting in the dining room staring at me. "Come sit.." She said, I sighed.

"What now ma?" I asked closing the door. "I just got here.." I added walking over to the dining room table and sitting down. I sat my bag down beside me and looked at her.

"Your not in trouble. I actually want to talk.." She said.

"Ok.." I said sighing.

"I...bought you a new phone.." She said sitting a Iphone box on the table, I eyed it and then her. "This summer, I will be busy with classes and my internship so I won't be able to be here to take care of you.." She explained.

"Oh cool.." I said grabbing it and opening the box.

"Also, I got you a laptop for whatever Summer Project you decide to do.." She said putting a Macbook Box on the table, I eyed the gifts and then looked at her.