𝟢𝟢 | 𝖲𝖳𝖱𝖤𝖤𝖳 𝖠𝖥𝖥𝖤𝖢𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭

𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘

𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘

Corinne Solis and Adonis Dragić aka Demon only had one thing in common and that was the fact that they came from the two most notorious drug dealing families in Chicago.

Corinne was the perfect daughter. The youngest of seven, she was held on a pedestal because she wasn't a bad kid. She did well in school. She wasn't defiant. She didn't smoke or drink. She even had a job to provide for herself like she wasn't spoiled rotten. Anything she wanted, she could get because she wasn't a liability to her family. They didn't have to worry about her being in the wrong place at the wrong time. She never defied or went against what her family said or believed was best for her. She trusted them with her all.

Demon on the other hand was the exact opposite. He was the oldest and only boy in his drug dealing family so naturally it was his duty to follow his father's footsteps in the game. He watched his father try and fail at his relationships causing him to believe that love was something that would have to be sacrificed when it came to business. He stayed lowkey with his friends who were more like family Five, Meech, Tadoe, Quell, Paris, Mercedes, and Cassie. He didn't think it was possible to be able to live the life he lived with a significant other.

However during summer, he meets Corinne and he can't deny her because even street niggas need love and affection.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

i. street affection x lil durk | ii. homebody (remix) x lil durk | iii. shoot my shot x yung bleu | iv. got her own x toosii | v. i won x future | vi. solo x future | vii. adorn x miguel | viii. anna mae x summer walker | ix. no matter what x future | x. pull up x g herbo | xi. spaceship vibes x no cap | xii. heartbreak anniversary x giveon | xiii. broke up in miami x lil durk | xiv. fall thru x meek mill | xv. soul ties x major nine | xvi. hanging up my jersey x pnb rock | xvii. wat3va i'm wit x moneybagg yo | xviii. rich $ex x future| xix. rocket x beyoncé | xx. so high x john legend

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒!
this story will include mature content such as: explicit/vulgar language, sexual content, violence, mentions of drugs, and alcohol

you comment on her height and you will be muted! if you wanna change her height in your head, do that. if you tired of reading books with a short main character, do that. it ain't no need to comment on it cause with all due respect, i don't wanna hear it.

⚠︎ 𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ⚠︎

NO PARTS OF THIS BOOK ARE ABLE TO BE REPRODUCED THIS PLOTS, CHARACTERS, AND LAYOUTS WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM ME. ALL NAMES, CHARACTER, BUSINESSES, PLACES, EVENTS, AND INCIDENTS ARE USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOUR PERSONAL ENJOYMENT ONLY!

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃
03•05•20

PUBLISHED
12•01•20

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃
03•21•21

COMPLETELY 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃
02•22•22

best viewed in black!