Why you need it?

"Okay bruh

"Okay bruh." I cried, as dejounte yelled at me.

"Nah cause I said she was gonna go and be fast." He told Jania as Jania mugged him.

"It's just a kiss. It ain't like she popping her pussy." Jania shrugged, as I tried to wipe away my tears.

When me and Ryan kissed, his girlfriend walked in on us and caused a whole scene. Moral of the story, Adrianna told Mrs. Lee, Mrs. Lee told Mr. Lee, Mr. Lee told Kentrell, Kentrell told Jania, Jania told dejounte, and dejounte confronted me.

"Kind ... Stop fucking crying 'fore I give you sumin to cry about." He said threw gritted teeth, causing Jania to scrunch up her face.

"Yo, don't talk to my daughter like that." Jania told him, sternly as she pulled me towards her.

"Bitch I can talk to whoever the fuck I wanna talk to." Her mugged her hard.

I shook my head, and grabbed my phone off the counter, and clicking on Kentrells Contact.

"Waddup slime." He spoke into the phone.

"Can you come and get me?" I sniffled, as Jania looked at me with a frown.

"What Jania Say?"

I looked over at Jania. "Yeah, you can go. I'll pick you up at 10 tonight." She told me, making me nod. "Oh, and I'll have Kacey ready too."

Kentrell said alright and then we hung up.

I walked away from them and went to my room to shower.

When I was done, I slipped on some grey tights, a sports bra, and a oversized hoodie. I quickly left my room, with everything, and pick Kacey up off the couch.

"Alright, be safe." Jania told me, as she hugged me tight. She pulled away soon after and kissed Kacey on his forehead.

I nodded, and we walked out the door, and got into Kentrell car.

"Wassup." He hugged me, and kissed Kacey on his cheek.

"Hey." I mumble.

"What's wrong witchu?" He glanced at me then the road. "Somebody been fucking witchu? Do I need to take a nigga life?" He asked, looking dead serious.

"Nah slime. I just wanted to ask you could you talk to Jania about letting me get my gun back."

She gone take my gun because I almost Tory lanez her neighbor daughter.

She still on my 'shoot but don't kill' list. Tf.

"Hell nawl," He told me, leaving me in shock.

"What? Why not?" My face scrunched up.

"Cause once Jania take sumin away, don't expect to get it back. Especially that gun. Kiss that shit goodbye." He shrugged, then looked at me. "Why you need it?" He asked.

I ignored him, as we pulled up to his house.

I got out, grabbing kaceys hand and walking inside the house.

"Honey I'm home!" I yelled, before I heard hella footsteps and I was damn near tackled to the ground. "Damn, Get y'all big asses offa me," I laughed

They stood up, pulling me up with them.

"Wassup K." Kendell dapped me up, as I walked past him.

I nodded my head at him, and went up to my room to sit my things down.

When I came back down, I seen Kentrell eating while playing the game, as everyone sat on the couch around him.

"Can y'all please tell Kentrell to tell Jania to give me my gun back?" I asked, looking around at everyone.

"He gave yo ass a gun?" Kendell looked at us with a mug. "Ian even get one yet and I'm older." He huffed at Kentrell.

"Mane it was fa protection. She be walking to school nshit, while you on the other hand got a car. She be at home by herself and shit, I was just tryna keep her safe. I just found her." Kentrell shrugged his shoulders, and ate some more of his fries.

"Y'all worried 'bout da wrong shit. Ask ha so I can get my shit back."

"Why you need it?" Ben asked me, as he scrolled on his phone.

"Because I do."

"That ain't a reason doe." Baby joe said.

"Damn, y'all in her buisness? Don't do that shit." KD said, as I nodded my head agreeing with him.

"All in my cool-aid and don't know the flavor." I mugged.

"Period. Cause it ain't cherry." KD shook his head.

"Nope, it's blue raspberry." I told them.

Me and kd looked at eachother before busting out laughing.

"Y'all stupid." 3three said.

"Alright now doodoo stains. Shut the fuck up, and go wash yo ass." KD told 3 as 3 mugged him.

"How many times I gotta day it was photoshopped? Damn, leave that shit where it's at!"He semi yelled.

"Woah calm down Jamal, don't pull out the 9." I said, laughing.

Everybody started laughing, making 3 get up and walk away.

"Oop- someone's mad."

~

Been tryna avoid updating this book because Ion really have no ideas. But here's y'all shitty chapter.