//Unexpected Announcement//

(Y'ALL, THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXTREME, AND I MEAN EXTREME, MANGA AND SECOND-SEASON SPOILERS, SO I RECOMMEND AT THE VERY LEAST WATCHING THE SECOND SEASON BEFOREHAND, (no matter how kinda crappy it is) AND READ THE MANGA SOON AS WELL-)

-----

Y/n leaned back from the test, sighing happily. Damn. Dying when it isn't your fault and being a weeb at the same time has it's perks. -like a sudden intelligence increase. 

Nina walked to the front and grinned happily. 

"Congrats Reina and Y/n on your perfect scores!" Y/n fist-pumped and grinned.

"Who knows maybe I could even take Norman on I mean look at me gooo!!" She mumbled excitedly to herself, high-fiving Reina in their now acknowledged signature move. The children all headed outside for play and Y/n was one of the first ones out. 

She was going to have a large one-on-one talk with Norman today. And hopefully get the ultra-soft albino baby boy to trust her. 

She dashed to the gate and leaped over it, her long white hair flowing out behind her. She was getting used to it as time passed. But it was getting really long and hard to handle... she sighed. Maybe she should cut it? 

Y/n reached the wall when she heard someone approach behind her. Her heart leaped into her throat until Chris exited the bushes.

"Going alone today?" He asked.

"Yeah." Y/n said. Chris hummed. 

"Need any help going up?" He offered. 

"I think I'm getting the hang of it now." Y/n said. She grabbed the rope from their hiding place and secured it to a tree branch. Her hair kept on snagging on branches so she pulled out a hair elastic and put her hair up. Chris blushed and looked away. Y/n cooed to herself; 'awh baby boyyy' before climbing back down the tree. 

With a deep breath she tugged on the rope and ran full speed at the wall, flinging herself on top and landing on her feet. She waved back down to Chris before she turned and surveyed the surroundings, taking a deep breath of all the air. Y/n looked back to Grace Field house before she set off in Norman's

-----

Norman noticed the girl approaching him and his eyes widened slightly.

"She really was here after all..." he walked up to her hesitantly. He wasn't sure if he could trust her yet... but she did seem genuine... He approached her carefully and coolly, analyzing his surroundings and checking to see if the cliff width narrowed anywhere. 

"Quite a shock, wasn't it?" The albino girl asked once they were within earshot. Norman pursed his lips and sighed sadly.

"Yeah..." 

the albino girl smiled and held out her hand.

"I'm Y/n. I mentioned that yesterday, though, but I suppose you had a lot on your mind so it wouldn't surprise me if you don't remember." 

Norman smiled apologetically before introducing himself. "I'm Norman."

'Oh believe me, I know.' Y/n had to refrain from saying. Instead she offered the simple "nice to meet you." In response. 

Y/n offered to explain the layout to him, but Norman didn't quite trust her enough to let her tell him on her own. So instead Y/n resorted to talking while they walked to surveyed the surroundings. 

It started off very tense and quiet, but Y/n quickly started talking, easing any suspicion Norman had of her quickly. She spoke honestly- occasionally crudely- but she was bright and amusing, so he didn't mind. 

She told him about the escape plan and asked if he had any ideas for what her plant could do to help with the escape. Of course, Y/N already knew their plan in detail, so she didn't need it, but she didn't need him knowing that. He gave her some ideas and she accepted them readily.

Once Norman got a good enough sense of her he decided that she wasn't lying about he layout, so he cut the expedition short to sit and talk with her. 

They would stray from the topic of their escape to the topic of many other things- until, at the end, Norman ended up speaking about his siblings. Y/n already knew everything he said, but it was so much more real and genuinely cute to experience in first person. She laughed with him and they shared a warm smile before Norman's eyes suddenly got misty as he continued talking about Emma and Norman.

"And now-" his voice broke as the tears threatened to fall. He noticed how late it was but he didn't want to leave. He turned to his look-alike beside him and he felt words spilling out of him which he never expected to hear.

"Please take care of them for me, Y/n. I know it's strange and I barely know you..." 

Y/n tried not to smile. 'Unfortunately, I know a little too much about you...' 

"But I trust you. Please take care of them, Y/n." 

He gave her a hug before walking away.

It was only when Y/n's voice broke as she spoke that she realized she'd been crying.

"Hey, Norman." She called after him. "When- when you have an Owl and mass-murder obsession in the future, try not to be such a dick, will ya?!" Norman looked at her confused, maybe a tad bit concerned, but Y/n turned away, sniffling.

"Who's cutting these damn onions."

-----

The children were all eating dinner happily. Hannah- surprisingly- was the first to notice Y/n's red and raw eyes, to which Y/N responded the cause of which was "weed." Hannah stopped asking her questions after that. 

The end of dinner approached when suddenly Nina stood up.

"Everyone, I have an announcement!" She said happily. Y/n felt her stomach drop to her feet. "It's a little early, but I was so exited I thought I'd tell you,,," 

"No..."

"Congratulations, Poppy! Your shipment date has been set."

A singular fork clattered to a plate as the whole kitchen erupted into the cheers of little children.

----

UH BTW THAT'S SUPPOSED TO SAY "ADOPTION DATE" BUT I MESSED UP BUT I DIDNT WANT TO DELETE ALL THE COMMENTS ON IT BY EDITING SO WE JUST GONNA LEAVE IT <33