32 - Piercing Bullet

Author pov

Diya noticed Yaashvi completely silent from yesterday night avoiding talks with others, not even to Diya. She is in her continuous unbreakable thoughts about the person she hurt intentionally with true words.

The sight of Advik being drowned in guilt made her feel sad and him missing from yesterday hit her somewhere hard.

"Vi" Diya sighed not getting a response, she shook her, "Viii" 

"Haa?" Yaashvi asked her coming out of her thoughts, "I have been calling you for the past 1 minute, what happened to you? Are you okay?"

Not answering her she dragged Diya out to the garden, "why did you forgive Advik?"

Diya blinked her eyes, "why are you asking about it now?"

"Just answer me Diya, what is the reason for you to forgive him even after he did to you?"

Diya saw some sadness passing her eyes, demanding an explanation from her she asked, "What did you say to him?"

Yaashvi lowered her head having no words to utter, understanding her silence, Diya asked, "you shouldn't have done that"

She pressed her lips into a thin line, "do you know how much he is hurting? His whole family is keeping away from him like a plague, he left his whole luxurious life to get my forgiveness and protect me. You should have seen the house he is living in now, it's just a single room without any mattress or any luxurious things. All these he is doing to himself for hurting me.

I am not going to say whatever he did is right but when someone realizes their mistake, it's not forgivable to punish him again and again with words. He is trying to mend his mistakes but you..." she stopped and saw Yaashvi crying silently.

Diya engulfed her in a hug, "please don't do such things again, he can't tolerate huge words" Yaashvi nodded her head wiping her tears hiding her memories from her best friend.

"But I won't tolerate him for what he did to me with his dogs," she said pinching her nose tip with fake anger making Diya laugh, "whatever you do with him, he will tolerate you. I am not going to cross in between your idiotic fights"

'Such a child both are' whispering to herself Diya walked out of the house informing Yaashvi, that she is going out for a walk for a few minutes.

Diya pov

My legs moved on their own, fresh and clear I took a deep breath and felt the brisk forest air fill my lungs, the crisp autumn wind whipped through my sleeves and brushed my cheeks softly sending shivers through my soul, I looked through the valley from the path where the sun is slowly rising as its orange light dazzlingly hits the mountains. The early morning fog gives the lake an ethereal appearance. The early sunrise gave me a heavenly morning.

Feeling nature and living with it has become a dream nowadays and the thought of living with it for the next two weeks gave pleasure to my heart.

For my whole life, I have been living a machine life to make my father proud within the four walls, when Arjun came into my life, for the first time I decided to live for me. At least for once. When he left me his mother gave me a family and love I desired from a mother.

Dev uncle is a complete businessman but when he is with his wife, he becomes an innocent child obeying her every word without any words.

Advik, a brother one should get, his love and respect for Arjun sometimes made me mesmerize, his 8 words out of 10 would be about his idiot brother. Advik admires him. Maybe Arjun is not good with me but with his family, he is the perfect son and brother.