Praise

Kinktober prompt10: Praise
Character: Shouko nishimiya
A/N: This ones a little rushed cause I wanted to post something and get it over with

Shouko has to be the prettiest, cutest, kindest girl you have ever met. So when you confessed your feelings to her and she did the same, you can imagine how happy you were. You'd learn sign language every day to say how much you loved her every day. Though when you signed things wrong she'd laugh but still correct you.

Though Shouko signed you something one day that really caught you off guard.

"I want to make love" she signed but quickly ran out the house to get to work.

And that left you sitting at the kitchen table in thought. 'Does she really want to do that with me?" Don't get you wrong you of course would love to make love with her but. This was a very sensitive topic for you both so that's why you've never talked about it that much. Since this was a special thing you decided to make it special.

Shouko didn't really want to go home after what she told you. How would you react? She knew this was a sensitive topic but she didn't know how else to get around it. She was one hundred percent sure she wanted this but didn't know if you did. When she got to the door she just stood there for a few seconds and pondered, not noticing the lights off through the windows. Finally she opened the door, not expecting the darkness. She knocked on the side of the door after she closed it to signal she was in the house just in case you were as well. But she didn't see you come out or a light turn on so she wearily walked through the halls till she found a floor full of petals, cheesy? Yes, but it was cute. She finally realized what was going on and smiled, hiding her face that was turning into a tomato. Following the rose petals she found her way to your shared room. Opening the door her smile brightened at the view of her lover sitting on the bed waiting for her.

Seeing her smile made you smile. You signed for her to come closer so you could kiss her, which she gladly did. Pulling her closer you kissed from her lips to her chest. You finally pulled her down so she laid in the bed with you. A surprise squeak left her mouth, though it sounded muffled.

"I love you and I want to show you how much I adore you, will you let me?" You signed. You made your face so that it was serious yet caring. You needed to know that Shouko wanted this. Her hands caressed your face as she rubbed your noses together. A nod was all you needed to pull her in for another heated kiss. But this time you made your way down her chest and didn't stop. Slowly unbuttoning her blouse. You heard the start of a soft moan come from her throat before you got to her breast. Cupping them you kissed each one and massaged them. Her hands ran through your hair, soothing you. Finally getting impatient you took off the rest of her clothes and hurriedly took of yours as well. Finally you both were in the nude and ready to make love, well as close as you can get to it.

"I'm going to make you feel wonderful, love" you signed, Shouko smiled and nodded her head in anticipation.

It didn't take long before you two were going at it. Rubbing your sexes together and feeling her body shudder under you. Each time a squeak or moan left her mouth you would sign another compliment.

"Beautiful"
"Adorable"
"Breathtaking"
"Magnificent"
"Absolutely stunning"
"You make me so happy"
The compliment kept coming and that's what made Shouko fall in love with you even more. You made her feel so beautiful so good about herself. She would take over the world if you said she could. A surprised gasp left her mouth when she felt your fingers rub her clit, the most sensitive part. When she looked at your face she saw that knowing smirk. The other hand that wasn't rubbing her grabbed her waist and you starts to grind on her harder.

"How do you somehow rub against me and pleasure my sensitive spot with your hand at the same time" Shouko moaned and squeaked as she signed. It was kind of hard to tell what she was saying as you were still pleasuring her and it was hard to think straight.

" I simply can't get enough of you, dear"

Shouko finally reached her limit as you neared yours as well. Feeling the way her heat shivered against your own you realized what was to come. Grabbing her hand you brought her closer.

"Come with me, my love" You signed huffing at how tired you had become from pleasuring your love.

Shouko nodded her head, to concentrated on cumming to sign you anything. Broken gasps and moans left her mouth as she squeezed her eyes shut.

"Haaah ha ah AHHHHH!" She moaned as you joined in as well. You came onto each other as your bodies twitched from the sensitivity. Groaning you rolled up to her and finally laid by her sighed. Your chest rose and fell as you tried sucking in enough air. Turning to your side you watched a smile form on Shouku's face.

"Was it as good as you imagined?" You signed

"Because it was with you it was better then I could've dreamed," she signed back happily. You grabbed her waist and brought her closer to you.

"I love you" You signed then kissed her lips, something you would do for hours if you didn't need oxygen.

"I love you too,"