-14

"Bae, since you and Sunoo are best friends...um...did he mentioned about Niki like this kind of liked?"

"No?...never heard before but he said Niki is really kind to him. Why you ask?"

"Nothing just..ask" Jay lay down on the bed as he watch Jungwon tying her hair into high ponytail. They heard Sunoo and Jake shout together on the kitchen, making the boys hurriedly went towards them and even Heeseung almost freak out and approach the others.

"What happene-....YAAAHHH WHAT THE HELL?!"

"FIREEEEE OH EE OH!"

"Not the right time to sing Niki"

"The kitchen is literally burning and WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO MAKE UP FIRE?"

"it's Jake's fault"

"What? Not me, it's Sunoo"

"But you're the one that's trying to cook the porridge"

"And you said you'll help me turning on the stove"

"STOP IT BOTH OF YOU"

"Wow what's that?" Niki point at the white blurring near the fridge but the others just stared at where he's pointing in a dumbfounded expression.."There's nothing Niki"

"Don't try to change the subject, help me stop the gowddamn fire in here" Heeseung take the bucket of water and the others also move on to help him. But Sunoo stand on her same place as she thought for a moment on how the fires suddenly happened in the kitchen, she has just trying to turn on the stove but it just blown up. Niki notice the face of Sunoo and he didn't liked that expression because he want to see his love to be smiley and bright all the time

"Finally whooooeee!! But...guess What?"

"What?"

"We can't cook our dinner!"

"Let's just eat on the outside then"

"But what if the security caught us? Since we aren't allowed to go outside after 7 p.m."

"I'll just knock him off with this frying pan"

"Jay that's stupid!"

"How about we just told them the truth?"

"Like saying that we trying to cook some porridge and the stove just burn the hell on while the stove just melt like a piece of shit and so we didn't have any dinner to eat for tonight and we need to eat outside? Showing ourselves that we are girls and stay in the boys dorm?"

"Jungwon babe you can just wear my clothes and hide your long hairs using a hat too"

"I'll just starve for tonight"

"Me too!"

"Me three!"

"Not you Niki"

"I have an idea!"

*sigh*

"Ok what is it?"

"Let's tell our class teacher- Mr. WorldWide Handsome . I bet he'll understand us if we tell the truth" Heeseung finally agree with Jay's idea while Sunghoon volunteer to call for Jin The Handsome.

A Few Inches Later

"AAAAASHSHSJS WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING TO MY PUMPKIN CUTIE PIE BOYS?" Jin's shocking face makes the three girls more awkward, they just stand straight on their place.

Since no one can't explain how all this things happened in the dorm, the worldwide handsome trying his best to figure out the way to help the boys.