8: REJECTION?!

NOTE: Guys actually till now kabir has not turned into a villain, but after this chapter he will! So guys try to read the upcoming scenes with emotion, as kabir is just a guy who is in love with riddhima...and not with the sense that he is already bad!

SCENE 1: Kabir comes to Riddhima's home...

Sulekha: Who can it be at this hour?

Opens the door...

Sulekha: Who are you? And what are you doing here at this hour? Don't you have any time sense?

Kabir: Auntie, i am Kabir Mathur the CEO of Mathur industries...

Sulekha: You were Riddhima's former boss right?

Kabir: Yes, i am really sorry to disturb you at this hour, and i know its....

Sulekha: It's ok, please come inside! You have come with suitcase?

Kabir: Yes, i can explain..

Sulekha: You might be tired right? why don't you take rest in the guest room, we can talk in the morning, Riddhima is also not at home...

Kabir: Oh? Where is she at this hour?

Sulekha: With her new boss! They both went for work and since it's late He has asked Riddhima to stay back with him at his hotel, he even booked a room...

Kabir: Oh ok, i will take rest until then...

SCENE 2: Next day morning, Vansh wakes up...

Vansh: Felt like i had a peaceful and calm sleep after ages *looks beside him & whispers near Riddhima's ear* Thanks riddhima!

Riddhima: *wakes up & is shocked to find Vansh so close to her*

Vansh: I was actually taking my phone..

Riddhima: ok! Can you check if the car is ready, i need to be back home...

Vansh: Yeah sure..

Riddhima comes back home...

Riddhima: God! It's been such a hectic day ma! I will rest for atleast few hours..

Sulekha: Your boss has come..

Riddhima: What? When? Why did Vansh come again?

Sulekha: It's not Vansh, it's Kabir Mathur!

Riddhima: What? Where is he?

Sulekha: In the guest room...

Riddhima: I will first get freshen up and then i will meet him...

Riddhima comes after taking a bath and meets Kabir...

Riddhima: Kabir? What are you doing here?

Kabir: Come, lets sit and talk with your parents...

Riddhima: What do you want to talk to my parents?

Kabir: Come and sit...

Sulekha and Paritosh join them...

Kabir: Uncle, Auntie i know its too early to say, but after spending time with your daughter, I have realised that i love her and i wanted it to be formally done! I would like to marry her, with your permission...*he gets down on one knee* So Riddhima would you like to marry me? I can be a better man. I can be a better man for you. I hope, you know, if you'll let me. I can be a better man with you...So what's your answer?

Riddhima realises what just happened and takes kabir to her room...and locks the door..

Riddhima: What the hell is wrong with you Kabir? You love me? When did that happen? Oh let me guess! When i started working for Vansh? You suddenly realised that you love me, because if i marry you, then you can't make me work for him right? Is your enemity with Vansh so strong, that you could stoop this low?

Kabir: If you think i am doing all this just because you are working for Vansh, then you are wrong Riddhima! You can work for him even after our marriage! My love for you is much stronger than the hatred that i feel towards Vansh!

Riddhima: Kabir, please understand, i am glad, you are not doing for your selfish reasons and all, trust me i am really glad, that your feeling towards me genuine! But, i don't love you kabir! I never have! And if i say yes, just because your feeling is strong Kabir, i respect your feelings, but if i get into this trust me, i will never be able to handle the weight of this relationship...

Kabir: My love will be enough for both of us Riddhima...

Riddhima: That's easy to say kabir, but in future you are going to suffer more, its good to suffer now rather than suffering later which will be more tough than this! Please, i hope you are understanding what i am trying to say....i will always remain as your well wisher, and whenever you need me i will be there for you but not as a life partner but as a really good friend....

Kabir: Ohk! I guess it was my mistake, that i didn't know what you felt, and came up like this! *teary eyed* I think so i should leave...

Riddhima: Kabir...

Kabir: Please Riddhima, you are done right? Because i will not be able to leave if you utter another word!

SCENE 2: Kabir leaves the house...and is on the way to airport...

Kabir: *gets a call from his mom* Mom?

Asha: Kabir? When are you getting her home? How did the proposal go? Obviously she might have said yes right? After all who can reject my son?

Kabir: Mom? Can we talk about this later, i am on my way back home, i will reach soon and i will call you...

Kabir's pov: Why Riddhima? Why? It took me long enough to fall in love again! After what she did to me , you came as hope! You were like coming up for fresh air. It's like I was drowning and you saved me. That's all I know! But now you, yourself have choked me to death, i can't feel anything anymore! My heart feels numb, there is a lump in my throat, i don't know why? I wanna scream so badly, but i can't!! My mom? I saw her soo happy for me after these many years, both of our dreams have been shattered riddhima! What have you done???

 That's all I know! But now you, yourself have choked me to death, i can't feel anything anymore! My heart feels numb, there is a lump in my throat, i don't know why? I wanna scream so badly, but i can't!! My mom? I saw her soo happy for me after ...

SNEAK PEEK:
RIDDHIMA:I LOVE YOU! I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED YOU....I HOPE I AM NOT LATE?

A GUY: NO YOU ARE NOT!! *THEY HUG*

WHO IS THIS GUY? WHO DOES RIDDHIMA LOVE?

VANSH/ KABIR/ OR SOMEONE ELSE?

CONTINUE READING!!