Party part 1

I did not come up with this idefor the power but the story is my version I also do not own my hero academia.

3rd POV

It's been around 9 months since izuku started training with his new family as everyone has noticed that izuku has changed a lot, his intelligence has skyrocketed due to the sea realm quickly growing technology and izuku finally taking off his mask and showing his smarts. He had an massive growth spurt now standing at 5,10 foot tall. Izuku personality changed at he was no longer the shy emotionless kid who would let anyone walk over him he was now the a confident kid who no longer let everyone over him anymore. He had learned a lot about his new family, he learns that leviathan has troubled pass just like he and could relate to much of Izuku struggles. He learn that Minerva had originally been a slave who was saved by levitation. He learn that Leon and leviathan meet as war partner and became like brother. He learned that levios was a super anime fan boy and that he had gotten akame to become a fan girl but most importantly he learned that medusa had a kink for muscles and scars shown when she would always be izuku with putting on his bandage and when ever she would spar against him alone she would always get horny or turned on.

Everyone was in the gym isince today was a fitness test that everyone has to take. Izuku like every other boy had to wear a tank top but izuku had a shirt made of bandaged on under his shirt lucky izuku legs never took damage or he was going to have and awkward moment, girls and boys stared at izuku, girls with lust while boys with envy.The first test was a push up we're everyone had to do at least 20 push-ups in a minute. Because of izuku new heights and weight he was picked first. The female gym teacher called on izuku. "Ok izuku you have 1 minute to do as many push up as you can", she said. Izuku nodded before winking at the teacher causing her to blush. "I bet he can't even 5 push ups", katsuki says getting izumi group to laugh. The group were then dumbfounded when izuku did 300 push up in a minute and izuku continued to surprise them with speed that surpassed ilda and strength the matched izumi with her quirk. Katsuki was getting pissed off at izuku new strength. "DDDEEEEKKKKUUUU, he"yelled as he grabbed izuku wrist. "What do you want katsuki", izuku says. "HOW DID YOU SO STRONG TELL ME LOSER"he yelled. "Umm it's called working out maybe if you did that and calmed the fuck down people would like you"izuku said giving him a cocky smirk. Everyone was taken aback by izuku words as some people began to laugh. "I'LL KILL YOU DEKU"katsuki says as he throws an explosion toward izuku, izuku ducks under the explosion as he punch katsuki in the gut, he then went behinds katsuki and put him in a choke hold. Izuku turns around with katsuki using him as a human shield to avoid an kick from ilda which landed in katsuki stomach "FUCK YOU FOUR EYED FUCK" katsuki yelled. Izuku let go of katsuki as he began running being chased by Izumi gang. Izuku heard the end of the day school bell, he smirked as see the crowds of students rushing to get out of there classrooms. Izuku gets mixed up in the crowd losing Izumi gang as he exits the school .

Izuku goes into a random alley as he uses his key to teleport to sea realm dropping into his room in Leon house. His room was colored blue and green with a large bed and a few dresser, the serpents had found away to connect with the human realms and was able to have television in the sea realm but eventually made there own but kept anime, his room has really big having a few guitars on the wall. His dresser had pictures he had took with his new family on the desk while he had and computer and a Xbox series X. Izuku room also had a shower. He goes taking a shower and putting new bandages and and taking of his school clothes putting on a black long sleeve shirt with black pants and red shoes. Anna walked into izuku room with Leon. "Hey dad hey mom is it time for training" izuku ask. "Training is cancelled for the next week we want you to get used to you're new powers and you're body so only do light exercise" Leon said. "We came here to give you this " Anna said as he held a black container. "What's this" izuku asked. "Well this cream will help you cover up you're scars so that you don't have to wear long sleeves shirts when it hot as fuck"Leon said getting hit on the head by Anna. "NO SWEARING IN FRONT LANCE"she said in a demanding voice causing izuku and Leon to shiver. "Wait who's lance" izuku asked. "Well we've were planning for it to be a surprise but we've chosen lance as you're serpent name" Leon said. "I love" izuku said as he pulled his parents into a hug which they replicated. Izuku took of his long sleeve shirt and applied the cream, to his surprise it made his scars disappear but he did felt a slight burning sensation. "So how long will this last till I have to reapplied more" Izuku ask. "Well it will last for a month before you have to applied more" Anna said. "Cool and I was also wondering if levios and medusa could come to the human world to have fun" izuku asked. " I don't see why not as long as they agree lance" leviathan said entering the room with Minerva . "Ok I'll go ask them thanks" izuku says putting on a heartwarming smile as he exited the room he was happy to be called by his serpent name. "That boy really has grown on us" Minerva says. "Yes he has" the others say in unison.