Chapter 13

"Minal!?" Anaya said as she entered the cabin and saw her.

"Yes! Come in, take a seat. Would you like to have something?" She asked smiling.

"No thank you! How come you are here?" Anaya asked as she took a seat opposite to Minal.

"I own this event management company! I used to work here before, then I went to Mumbai. Now as I am back, I decided to join here." She replied.

"Oh, you used to stay here before!?"

"Yes, five years back I went to mumbai! Since I was of Anayra's age, I stayed in Bangalore."

"Oh I didn't know that. I came to Bangalore 4 years back! I got married in USA, and then after I had Ayan, I came to Bangalore." Anaya said.

"That's nice. So, where are you planning to keep the birthday party!? At your home, or you want it somewhere out?" Minal asked.

Both of them discussed about all the details and theme for the party. As they had only one day, Minal and Maahi left to the venue to start all the preparations.

"I will take a leave now. I am going to Ayan's school. I will pick Anayra and Ayan and drop them home. After that I will join you at the venue." Anaya said as she got up to leave.

"Yeah sure, thank you!" Minal replied and both of them went out

•••

"Asad bhai!? How come you're here?" Anaya asked as she saw him getting down the car.

"You had gone out to plan for Ayan's birthday, so I decided to pick up Anayra and Ayan from school." Asad replied.

"Oh, it's okay, I will pick them up! You might have work right!? And I have to pay Ayan's fees as well."

"Then, you go and get Anayra and Ayan to the administration, till then I will pay the fees." Asad said, Anaya nodded and went inside.

"Good afternoon, I am here to pay the fees ma'am!" Asad said as he reached the cabin. "Students name please?" She asked.

"Ayan!" He replied.

"Full name please!?"

"Ayan Siddiqui!" He said.

"Sir, you have to pay the fees of two students, am I right?" She asked, making Asad confused.

"No, I think you are mistaken!"

"Sir, there are two names here, Ayan Siddiqui, and Anayra Siddiqui!" She said making him shocked.

"Ma'am, I think there's some confusion here. It's Anayra Khan, not siddiqui! She is Arsal khan's daughter."

"No sir, she is the daughter of-" she said but got cut off when Anayra spoke.

"Dad! You came to pick us up?" She asked excitedly.

"Yes baby, how was your day!?" Asad asked as he sat to her height and smiled.

"It was really good! We'll go home now?"

"Yes princess, just wait a second! I will pay Ayan's fees and then we can go!"

"Ma'am you were telling something?" Asad asked as he turned back to the reception.

"Sir, actually, you are not supposed to pay the fees here, it's the next cabin. Take a right from there!" She showed the directions.

"Okay thank you!" He replied and went out. After paying the fees, they went home.

"You both go and have your lunch, I will come back!" Asad said and went to his room.

"How is this possible? As far as I know, Arsal's name is Arsal Khan, not siddiqui. So how does Anayra have Siddiqui in her surname?" Asad thought, as he searched for the project files to check Arsal's name.

"It's Arsal Khan!" He said as he opened the file and saw the name.

Hearing Anayra's surname to be siddiqui got him confused. He had a number of questions running in his mind. He wished he had the answer to those. He decided to go back to the school, and enquire about it.

"Anayra, what's your mama's name!?" He asked softly, as he was confused.

"Bhai, I am going to the venue, will it be fine with you that I am leaving Ayan and Anayra here?" Anaya asked before Anayra could answer.

"Yeah, no problem! If you want something, give me a call, or leave a message!" Asad replied.

"Okay fine!" She said and went out.

"Dad, come here please! See our project is completed, tell me how is it!" Anayra asked.

"Wow, this looks so beautiful! Great job, so now what are you both planning to do?" Asad asked looking a both of them.

"Football!"

"Cricket!"

"We can't play both, choose one both of you!"

"We will play cricket first, then football! Come Anayra!" Ayan said and both of them went out.

"Mama wait!" Asad stopped Zehra, as she was going out to give Anayra and Ayan, some snacks.

"Mama, I request you to please not talk about her or Tara in front of Anayra. All you will do is create a bad image about her, which I don't want. I know she was never wrong, and I also know that she will come back. So please don't create assumptions about her, and talk about her or my marriage with Tara, as that is never going to happen!" Asad said and went to the kids.

Thank you for reading❤️