B i l a n g XLI

"I-it's been a while sister." I look at Lilliane trying to be friendly with me, I just raised my brow.

"Sister!" I look at the bug and nod casually.

"I see you are still holding a grudge against me." Lilliane said.

I smiled at her, I really do Lilliane and it's heavy that I want to throw it to your face.

"I see that you're still chasing the third prince." I look at Luxius afar from us, he's talking with the Emperor and his mother.

She was startled with my statement but she immediately pull back herself together. I laugh, she has grown and I'm getting excited.

She smiled at me and look at the person behind me.

"Oh I didn't see you Prince Cailevi, please pardon me, it's not like I haven't called you Cai." She said as if she's bragging. Some people look at her, she smirked more.

"Yes, that is fine Lady Laissè." Levi said.

"You should visit our manse more often Cai." Lilliane said.

"I plan too but I don't have any reason these days." Lilliane's mouth shape into big O.

Theo grab my skirt. I look at him, he just smiled at me. I tap his chest and remove the dust on it, he's really tall and at a young age he's got a nice body, maybe because of his swordmanship. She smiled more, I nod and focus my self again to Levi and Lilliane.

"Then I should invite you?" Lilliane asked, is she trying to flirt with Levi?

I was about to pull Levi when someone spoke.

"Why would you invite a man in your house Lady Laissè, its not like you two are in a relationship." Lady Inos gracefully said as she smiled at us.

Wow, she's indeed territorial.

I smiled at her but she's too busy with Lilliane.

"Lady Kleigh!" She greeted, Lady Kleigh smiled at her.

"You must've think that Cai is a single man of the Empire, but we're planning to get engage." Lady Kleigh said and move closer to Levi.

"I-i see, I m-must've lost my mind for a moment, I-i actually wasn't aware, please forgive my ignorance."

"No, no it's fine!" Lady Inos said. I almost rolled my eyes, this time she sounded so fake.

I sigh.

Everyone seems fake.

"Are you feeling unwell?" Levi immediately asked when he heard me.

"Oh my, Lady Arthia I didn't see you there."

"Yes, Lady Inos." We bowed at each other.

"I heard you went with Cai, you two must be really close." She said. I smiled and nod, I was about to speak when Lilliane dared to intrude.

This Lady.

"They are really close Lady Kleigh, I say to you, I remember Cai giving her expensive jelweries since we're young!" I look at Lilliane.

I know what you playing Lilliane, I'm always step a head of you.

She just wants me to look bad infront of Lady Kleigh.

"The prince is really fond of me, what can I do?" I asked laughing. "It's not like I can push him away, he's a royalty."

I heard Levi's whistle.

"Yes, I heard the Princes are fond of Lady Arthia here, so tell me, what is your secret?" Lady Kleigh jokingly asked.

"Oh my, is that your way of telling me that this first Prince, Cailevi isn't enough for you?" Her eyes widened.

"Sister!" I just look at Lilliane, isn't this what you want? Me being rude to Lady Kleigh to get on her bad sides?

Watch me make your wish come true.

"I-it's not what I mean Lady Arthia, you know the only Prince I want to seduce is Prince Cai." I laugh and look at Levi, he just shrugged behind me.

"Should I tell you a secret about this Prince?" I asked. She smiled and laugh.

My, you should angry at me for making a fool of you, so why are you smiling at me all ears?

Are you dumb or pretending, like me?

"This great knight is actually scared of darkness." I whispered, only Lady Kleigh will be able to hear it.

"You must be kidding me lady Arthia." She said laughing, I just smile at her and nod.

"What did you tell her?" Levi asked. I just wink at him.

Levi once asked me to accompany him one night, because he told me he is scared of darkness, it's the first time I slept in his palace's bedroom while he sleeps in the sofa.

Funny.

••