Mission

Y/n's POV

*One month later*

"Yah! Yah!"I yelled at my brother, Beomgyu who's running downstairs while holding my phone.

"HYUNGS! Y/N IS TEXTING SOMEONE!"He yelled.

"YAH! THAT'S NOT TRUE!"I yelled back.

"BOTH OF YOU WOULDN'T SHUT UP REALLY!"Suga oppa.

"WHO THE HECK Y/N IS TEXTING?!"Soobin oppa while wearing a shirt and his hair is so messy his eyes are half close. Behind him is Yeonjun oppa holding a slippers.

"WHAT IS THIS NOISE AGAIN?!"Taehyun oppa while heading downstairs.

Now we're all gathered in the living room.

"I wasn't texting anyone!"I said.

"Early morning and y'all are yelling? What is it again?"Mom while brushing her hair.

*a while ago*

It's already 6 am so I started my morning routine. After that I sat on my bed and saw the unknown number that have been texting me for 2 weeks now, it's so annoying.

I grab my phone and I was about to reply but my brother snatched it and I accidentally pressed the word love.

*end of flashback*

I told them that and they are still glaring at me.

"Block that number"Hobi oppa. I almost shivered in fear, he's so scary now.

"What's with the mood?"Jin oppa.

"Mr. Choi's group remains on its place, we doesn't know who controls them now"He said.

"That person texting you might be the boss now or it might be working on him/her"He continued.

We all stood frozen. We're interrupted by Yeonjun oppa's snore.

We threw him a pillow and mom laughed at us.

"OUCH!"he said as we continue to hit him.

"Kids, that's enough"We heard dad.

"Y'all should get ready now"Mom. They headed to their rooms except me, Beomgyu oppa, Jin oppa, Jimin oppa and Hobi oppa.

I turned on the TV and Boss Baby plays, I pouted and turned it to We Bare Bears, my favorite.

"Why did you change it?!"Beomgyu oppa.

"What? We Bare Bears is my favorite!"

"I want to watch Boss Baby!"He said and snatched the remote so I gasped. I snatched it back and turned it into We Bare Bears. We fought and change the show from time to time.

"FOR FVCK'S SAKE! LET US WATCH TOO!"Jin oppa. I stomped my feat and pout and sat beside Jin oppa.

"What are you fighting at again?"Mom.

"I wanted to watch We Bare Bears!"I said.

"I wanted to watch Boss Baby!"Beomgyu oppa. We glared at each other but mom glared at us so we stopped and sit innocently.

Jimin oppa played something and the title says it's 365 DNI. They sat frozen and Jimin oppa was smirking.

"What was that?"I asked confused as they seemed to wake up.

"Oppa what was that?"I asked again and they panicked Beomgyu oppa blocked my view.

"WHERE'S THE REMOTE?!"Jin oppa

"WHERE IS THE DAMN BUTTON?!"Hobi oppa.

"JUST PULL THE WIRE(I forgot the term I'm sorry)!"Jin oppa.

After some seconds the TV is now turned off as I looked at them confused.

"What the heck was that Jimin?!"Hobi oppa while glaring at the laughing Mochi.

"Hyung! That's hilarious!"

My brothers went down now so we headed  to the dining room. Everyone is confused because Jimin oppa kept laughing and Beomgyu oppa, Jin oppa and Hobi oppa are glaring at him.

"What happened to your brother?"Mom.

"I don't know too"I whispered. We are all looking at Jimin oppa who's about to die now.

"Oh, I'm sorry"He said when he noticed us. We all ate and Jimin oppa is still laughing.

"Why the hell are you laughing?!"Suga opps asked annoyed and Jimin oppa laughed more.

"Oh come on hyung stop laughing"Yeonjun oppa.

"Will you shut up?!"Taehyung oppa while glaring at Jimin oppa.

"What the fvck are you laughing at?"Namjoon oppa.

"I suggest to bring him to the hospital"Taehyun oppa.

"Y/n did something happened?"Soobin oppa.

"I don't know too"I said confused.

"That's it"Suga oppa said and smacked the back of Jimin oppa's neck.

"Ouch hyung!"

Dad cleared his throat and our attentions turned to him.

"Y'all will have a mission, it's Y/n's first so I want you to guide her carefully"Dad.

"Where it would be?"Jin oppa.

"Y'all will transfer school in Busan, I already bought a house there but it only has three rooms, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Soobin and Namjoon will take the first one, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, Yeonjun will take the second one, Beomgyu, Y/n, Huening and Taehyun will take the last one. Also your new house is next to Kaye's"Dad said. We all nod.

"What did they do?"I asked.

"They took our money and written bad stuffs about Y/n, students there doesn't believe that Y/n is really your sister. They are working at the Chois and they were one of the people who killed Kaye's family"Mom.

"Who's the target by the way?"Soobin oppa.

"Jason and Kaeva, the Lee Twins"Mom.

I smiled.