𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

Pairings: Not Applicable
Warnings: None
Pronouns: They/them

"How I think different MCYTs would act if they had a crush on you."

——————————

Dream:
Kind of straightforward and makes it super obvious.

• He's either super flirtatious or obvious or super nervous and embarrassed, no in between.

• Would constantly flirt with you on stream.

• Would definitely make a bunch of bets with you to try and spark something between you guys.

• "Okay, so if I win this, you have to go on a date with me."

• He'd always ask for kisses from your Minecraft character.

• Teases you constantly on stream with inappropriate jokes.

• "Dream, get off the crafting table!"

• "But you like it when I'm on the crafting table, don't you?"

• At this point, you don't take his flirting seriously anymore.

• He'd always stop to help you during challenges.

• He constantly talks about you to Drista which causes Drista to hype him up so much.

• But there are the occasional times where Drista bashes on him for being a simp.

• He doesn't talk about how much he likes you to any of his friends because he knows that they'd make fun of him.

• Especially if that friend happens to be called 'Emma Langevine' or 'Sapnap'.

• Listen, they're great hype-men, but they love to tease the shit out of him about it.

• But if he ever were to tell his friends about his crush on you, it would probably go a little something like:

• "Yeah, I like (Y/n)..."

• "I FUCKING KNEW IT!-"

• He gets called a simp by his fans. They probably have a ship name for you two.

• Also I stand by the belief that he'd have his desktop saved as a fanart piece of you two.

Sapnap:
• Inappropriate jokes 24/7.

• "Hey, (Y/n), do you want me to show you how to use that crafting table?"

• He's still respectful though, of course. He's a flirt, not an asshole.

• He acts like such a child around you, very stubborn.

• He'd kill anybody (in game) who tries to hurt you.

• "DON'T WORRY, (Y/N/N), I'LL AVENGE YOU- C'MERE DREAM, I SWEAR TO GOD-"

• When exploring in Minecraft, he'd always ask if you wanted to go with him. All the time. Without fail. You are his priority.

• Talks about you constantly to Dream.

• In fact, Dream is probably the only one he trusts this information with about liking you.

• He hates getting scolded or told off by you, he always gets really disappointed in himself. Moreso than if he got told off by anybody else.

• You are the only person who can get him to stop whatever he's doing.