DAMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VANESSA'S POV:

I was speaking to Stefan when I noticed that I couldn't see Kol or Matt.

oh no....

I instantly went straight the the mind connection between Kol and I. "KOL WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!!"

Kol: relax darling I am upstairs on the balcony, I will be down in a minute.

" Is matt there with you by any chance?"

kol: nope haven't seen him... so you in a minute darling.

"okay"

I ran over to rebekah: where is matt.

rebekah: kol wanted to speak to him.

"he lied to me what a surprise."

rebekah: im surprised he lied to you and managed not to make you aware of it. 

"me too"

All of a sudden we heard a thump outisde.

I see stefan rushing out and i closely follow him. When I get through those doors I see Damon on top of Kol and snapped his neck.

stefan and I: DAMON!!!

Damon turned around as saw me looking disappointed, hurt and betrayed whereas he saw from stefan anger.

Before he could speak to me Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah, Finn and Esther come walking out.

Stefan: damon lets leave

damon: little sister i am sorry... he tried to kill matt

" i don't care damon get the hell out..."

Damon:Ness...

I looked at him with tears spilling out of my eyes " you betrayed me dam... now  leave before i make you..."

He looked down, then at me, then at stefan.

Stefan: sorry nessie...

"You are welcome any time stefan, as for you damon i hope to never see you again"

Stefan nodded and then I looked at Damon... he had tears threatening to fall out of his eyes but he nodded and left with Stefan, Caroline and Elena.

"Let's get him inside to your shared room" - Elijah

"Okay"- Me

We lifted Kol up and took him to his and mine bedroom.

"Thank you 'lijah, you can leave now."

"No worries sweetheart" He hugs you and kisses your forehead and leaves....

I am currently waiting for Kol to wake up.... sure he will be mad at Elijah and I but I am angry at him for lying to me.