Chapter 17

Taehyung is getting ready for his wedding day. He is not nervous it's just he had 6 cups of coffee in the early morning because he loves coffee he never hates it's taste nono so he is not nervous not at all.

He straightened his suit and settle his hair one last time before walking out of his room. He is alone in his apartment. Mrs Jeon took his baby with her with saying loudly " Bride should walk to the aisle with her mother" and dragged a blushy Koo with her.

He is happy...his babybun, his sunshine, his love, his happiness is going to be his officially. He walks out of the apartment and turns towards the elevator. He is about to push the button when he heard a blinking and clicking sound...

He turns around but saw nothing.. he furrowed his eyebrows when he heard that sound again. He follows that sound and bend down to saw a red beam coming out from a large flower pot. He stretches his hand behind the pot and took out a brand new camera with a flickering red beam that means it's on a recording.

Taehyung raised his one eyebrow and again turned around to spot the owner of that camera but again he saw nothing.

"Who will put a camera outside my apartment without my permission?" He tilts his head thinking hardly but sighed and pulled out his phone from his pocket.

He called his security and said," Mr Han, did you put any hidden cameras for our safety? I just found a camera in my showcase flowers."

"Hidden camera? No sir, We just put CCTV cameras outside the apartments on the upper side of the elevator wall as you said." Mr Han replied.

Taehyung looks toward that wall and finds the CCTV camera right up there. But it had broken down in half.

" Someone broke that CCTV camera.. looks like someone barged in our building.. tight the security and check all the apartments thoroughly. Right now" Taehyung said and clenched that camera tightly in his palm.

" Yes sir. We are coming" Mr Han said.

Taehyung cut the call. And opened the camera's backside. He took out the recording roll film and placed it inside his suit's pocket.

He stepped in the elevator and pushed the second-floor button. He has to make sure his baby's safety first, the rest can wait.

He is about to knock on Mrs Jeon apartment when he remembered something. He again took out his phone and called someone.

"Hello? Joonie hyung? Did you arrived?"

" Yes Bear, I have arrived. I just parked my car in the parking area."

"Is Jin hyung with you too?" He asked impatiently.

He heard a throat clearing sound before his joonie hyung spoke again," Yes, he is."

" That's great hyung. But Can you both come directly on the second floor?"

" But the venue is on the 4th floor right?"

" Yes yes, it is. I just want you both to meet Koo before the wedding."

"Ok Ok bear. We are coming."

Taehyung sighed in relief and text jimin to come down too. He is already at the venue.

Taehyung knocked at the door and He felt the door opened but as soon as words can come out of his mouth to greet Mrs jeon... the door slammed close on his face.

"You can't come here before your wedding gentlemen." Mrs Jeon giggled from behind the door.

"But Mom I want to meet him. It's important." Taehyung said and pressed his lips in a thin line nervously.