Part 10

Next Morning

Fab5 &navya got ready to left for singaniya music 🎶 labels.

In a dark room

A person stands infront of fab5 photos looking at the photo with hatred expression.

Person: I am coming for you morons

Person: I am coming for you morons. I will make you pay.

That person have a evil smirk😈.

In singaniya music🎶 labels

Fab5 & navya reach music labels. Their
Boss pa asked them to wait on the conference room.

After sometime their boss enter with a person who is the owner of the famous label.

Nanz

Nanz

Nanz dress

Nanz dress

On seeing👀 the person,they got shock😲. Two person are having tears on their eyes👀. The owner of the music label is nandini murthy. Two person who have tear is navya & manik.

Everyone got their sense after hear voice of their boss.

Prem: Hello. Good morning guys. She is the owner of that famous music labels. She will introduce herself.

Nanz: I am nanz or nm owner of murthy 🎶 music labels. If you aren't have capabilities like mr.singaniya told.

I will reject you without single thought. Okay thats all.

My pa explain everything. So i take my leave.

She left with prem. Here everyone was shocked😲 to see her behavior. Most shocked 😲 person is manik&navya.

Once her eyes shows her every emotion. Now it become blank. There is no emotion in her.

She just behave with them like she is meeting them first time. After they discuss details left to meet Nandu in her cabin.

Mukthi: I can't believe guys. How Nandu become owner of famous music labels? She spoke with us like she is meeting us for first time. She is changed guys.

Aliya: yes mukthi.

Navya: you guys had changed my Nandu.(she said this with venomous voice. She left towards Nandu cabin).

In nanz cabin

After meeting fab5 she reached her cabin. She sit on her chair &close her eyes 👀.

Nanz pov

It's been 10 years. After 10 years i had meet those morons. They think i forgot them. In their dream it will happen. In these 10 years i am preparing for this moment.

The game they start before 10 years,i am going to finish it. They killed innocent Nandu. After that this devil nanz born. This is going to fun for me & hell for them.

Welcome to hell of devil nanz

She said with devilish smirk😈.

Screen freeze on devilish smirk😈 of nanz.