Chapter XII

"You ready to meet them? They are going to ambush you with questions, but I am hereby your side through it all" Jack comfort me and took my hand into his. We are standing at my home; I saw that everyone's car is there. Ben's, Austin's, and Jordan's, this mean they found out about Jack.

I opened the door and walked in pulling Jack beside me, we walked to the living room to see Austin flipping through my diary and I am sure he is trying to find out about Jack's relation to me.

"He is my boyfriend, you will not find it in there" I voiced out making everyone freeze, Austin dropped the dairy and they turned towards us in a slow motion. The first person to break out of the trance was Sophia, she ran to me and tackled me into a tight hug, I would have fallen over if Jack did not support my back.

"Shush now, I am fine, I am back home, Sop, I will not leave you again" I calmed Sop down while stroking her hair.

"I am sorry for the delay in the mission, I will debrief you guys tomorrow at the office. We have handed over the girls and the gang to the force," I summarized.

"Why didn't you contact us as soon as you were out?!" Jake screamed,

"I can answer that" Jack interfered,

"She was in a coma for a month after I rescued her from the gang, she only came out of it a week ago and she wanted to inform you guys personally" Jack informed them while he pulled me into a side hug.

"As long as you are fine" Callen breathe out before pulling me into a tight hug and soon it became a family hug. I smiled at the warmth.

"You still have to tell us how you know the Italian Mafia family" Chief voiced out while I blushed.

"He was my next-door neighbour, and he was my best friend before Sop. But he left, after a few years while I was travelling to Italy for a meeting with a doctor, we bumped into each other, and we reconnected. His dad brought me into his protection. And erm," I scratch the back of my neck,

"I confessed my love to her last year and she returned it last week to me when she confessed her love for me," Jack told them.

The men in the room were voicing out their disagreement,

"As long as he makes you happy darling" mum spoke which I nodded too. Jack makes me happy.

"Ma, he is dangerous" Callen protested,

"But he was the one to save my daughter and brought her back him safely" mum fired back.

"Alright everyone, calm down. I will be leaving tomorrow anyway. I will only be here once a while to meet Elsa. Her feelings might change, I do not care if she falls in love with someone else over the years to come, I only care about her smile and happiness. I will keep her safe and happy. If after a few years later she still loves me, I hope to marry her with all your blessings" Jack gave them a speech which made me teary.

"I love you, Jack. Today and forever," I kissed his cheeks.

Austin's POV

I cannot believe that my sister is back home, and she is in love with a mafia heir. But he makes her happy. I can see the love she has for him in her eyes. When Jack gave the speech, I saw the way she looked at him, I am sure she will love him forever. I am happy that she got to meet her soulmate early. And Elsa's mum was right. Jack brought her home safely where we failed her and Elsa.

"I agree with what you said. I give you my approval for this relationship," I spoke my approval. Soon after everyone expressed their approval.

"So, shall we go out for dinner, I mean it is my birthday, after all, Jack booked a place for us" Elsa spoke making us gasp in shock. We forgot about her birthday.

"Babe, we forgot about it in the stress of finding you" Sop spoke sadly,

"I know and it okay. I am sorry for making you all worried, that is why it is Jack's treat tonight, it is my way of apologizing to you all" she said happily,

"Why is Jack paying for your apology?" Danny chuckled,

"Come on Danny, what is mine is his, what is his is mine. And it is my birthday he should treat me if he does not do what I say, he shall face his father's wrath" she chuckled, Jack turned pale at her last few words

"Babe, I will do everything you say, just do not complain to my father" Jack begged her while pouting making everyone chuckle.

"I still have to tell your dad how you treat me tonight" I fake warned him, it made him shiver in fear.

"I hate the fact that my dad is closer with you than his own children" Jack cried and wiped his fake tears.

The dinner was filled with laughter and we were creating a new memory as a happy family. Each of us was laughing until our stomach hurts.

"Hey, El! How did Jack treat the birthday girl today?" Jack's father asked her when we video called him later at night.

"He was a gentleman," she smiled and kissed Jack on the cheeks with affection.

"I cannot wait for the day when you will become my daughter officially so that I can pamper you" he spoke to her with a fatherly affection,

"I do not have to marry Jack for you to become my father, I will always be your daughter," she smiled at him. I could see the jealously crossing her biological father face

Elsa's POV

He was another father figure when I was travelling overseas or whenever I was at Jack's house during a kid. He always fusses over me. He was overprotective over me. I could not leave his sight. I was home with them. I may have my family here, but with Jack and his family, I was truly at home.

Even though he wants me to marry one of his sons so that I can be his daughter in law, he did not force me. He always told me that he wanted me to be happy every day. He hated to see me cry or hurt. He always threatens Jack to ensure that his son always treated me right.

"Alright father, we will hang up now, I will see you tomorrow night" Jack hanged up the call.

"I am going to miss you all, send my love to your dad and brothers"