12.

"Ah" I just nodded my head.

This must be a special spot for the two of them, it feels weird to be here now.

I sat by the water while Jay led the horse around. It was incredibly calming and peaceful. I guess I could use this time to think.

Will I ever be able to go back to the real world and continue to live normally. Like without being transferred into a different dimension. All those people I used to see every day and even those people in the village don't know that everything here is fake. It's so unusual.

"What's going on in that mind of yours?" I looked to my right and saw Jay taking a seat next to me.

"Everything" I simply said.

"Be more specific?"

"This world and the other world, you, me, how all of this is your imagination. Just everything I guess" It was so unbelievably weird and just tiring to know all of this.

"Hey why don't we just forget this, about me making worlds and how you can't go back."

"I can't go back?!"

No, you can't just say that dude. I need to go back, it's a must.

"You were made in this world, for this world. You ended in the other world by mistake or something with a different personality and everything but the way you were created and functioned was to be in this world."

I didn't know what to say. I really was May but in April's body.

"I'm still April" I quietly said.

We just stayed quiet. The calmness and stillness of the water is making me calm and relaxed. I relaxed my head on Jay's shoulder and shut my eyes. Jay was a little surprised by how comfortable I was around him but he ignored it and enjoyed the moment we both are sharing. After sometime Jay broke the silence.

"I should've told you this earlier but I wanted to take some days away from the castle and stay in the woods with you. There's a small cottage nearby."

I opened my eyes, a little tired but I just nodded my head. I rolled my head around to find a comfortable spot on Jay's shoulder only to have my head fall onto his lap. I groaned and held my head with both my hands.

"Oww"

Jay just laughed while looking at me on his lap. I opened my eyes to meet Jay's eyes. His beautiful dark brown eyes.

"You look like you need a nap." I nodded and slowly stood up.

"How far away is it?"

"Just on the side of the hill, not that far, for me."

This guy could just teleport or fly around if he really wanted but no, he chooses to act human and normal.

Jay started walking with his horse and I followed behind with my legs that are just about ready to give out.

"Slow down" They were walking way too fast for my likings.

Jay turned around, gave me his infamous sly smirk and continued to walk, only this time he walked faster.

This bitch.

With all the energy I had left, I started to run towards him and when I was close enough I hopped onto Jay's back.

"Aah!" He stopped his tracks and almost fell back when I landed on him.

"Keep walking" I said as I rested my head on his shoulder. I was way too tired to continue the walk or even stay awake.

I kinda felt bad for Jay, he had to carry me and walk a horse uphill. But it's his fault I was here in the first place so, oh well.

After some time I felt a change on the surface of the floor. It sounded like wood. I was right, when I opened my eyes we were inside a building or a small cottage. I liked it.

I got off Jay's back and walked around, there wasn't much to see but there were some things I wanted to check out. There was a small window that showed the view of the landscape. We were at the bottom of a mountain so there were a lot of trees.

"I'm taking a nap" I said really loudly hoping that Jay would hear me. I heard him reply ok as I laid on what seemed like a bed. It was really comfortable. Eventually I was able to fall asleep, but not for too long.

"April." I felt someone poke my face. I tried to swat their hands away only to have them poke my face even more.

"What do you want?" My eyes were still shut.

"You wanna sit by the campfire I made with me?" I opened my eyes and noticed that it was getting dark, the sun was setting.

I nodded.

We sat on a flat area on the highest part of the land that wasn't that far. The spot had a pretty clear view of the sunset and it was really nice.

I felt a hand around my waist. I looked to see it was Jay's hand, I looked over and he had his genuine sweet smile on. It was pretty. I returned his smile.

"I love your smile." He said.

My face felt warm, I couldn't tell if it was from the fire but what he said made me feel something.

Why do I feel so different with you Jay.

{04/11/20}

There might be infrequent updates and I might rush some of these parts because it's really boring.

edited...