Part 42

Whom he cares?

Khushi is in dilemma for few seconds thinking what to do what not to do she is confused whether to go inside or to give some space for him but morning itself she looked his state where he is shattered which means he cried whole night, she can't able to see him in pain and grief. She went back hurriedly from there and searched for anjali who can only console him.

Finally she noticed anjali in kitchen, she immediately said Di can you come with me.

Anjali looked at her and asked, where khushi... Wait why are you tensed? Is there anything wrong...

Khushi replied, I don't know please you just come with me.

Anjali got puzzled she nodded her head as yes and went with khushi thinking like that what happened.

When anjali realized that khushi is taking her to her brother's room, Anjali asked, khushi why are you bringing me here.

Khushi stopped at the entrance without moving inside, she said with low voice, you just go in Di...

Anjali got confused more, nodding her head she opened the door.

Khushi just waited outside she don't want to go between siblings, they both need alone time. When Anjali went inside she is shocked to see her brother's state and also by hearing his weepings. She immediately rushed inside she dropped down herself beside him and hugged him with tears asking, what happen Arnav... Why are you crying like this..

Arnav hugged her tightly and his crying sound getting louder than before which is piercing someone's heart who is standing outside and witnessing the scene.

Anjali caressed his back saying, arnav stop crying first I can't see you like this.

Arnav said between his cries, di....why mom and dad left us.

Anjali broke their hug and looked at him.

Arnav wiped his tears by back of his palms and asked, di don't they love us, then how can they go leaving us alone. You know na mom loved me more than you....

Anjali can't help herself, she smiled with tears hearing her brother childish talks.

Arnav continued, you know mom got promise from me to support our dad and protect you as brother but dad too left us alone he too went to our mom, Di you tell me you also won't leave me like them na... Promise me di....

Anjali can't control her tears she again hugged him like adsorbing his pain which he is carrying for many years till now.

Arnav added, di you too don't leave me alone, no one is there for me other than you.

Anjali cupped his cheek saying, arnav don't talk like this you have our Nani, our mom, shyam our brother then why are you thinking you are alone, we all are there for you.

Arnav clenched his fist and said in anger, stop it di.. That lady can't be our mother she is only mother of Shyam not for us. And coming to shyam I just think why the hell he came to this world, he can't be my brother never ever.

Anjali is shocked and asked in disbelief, arnav what happen to you, why do you hate them ? She di'n't give birth to us but she took care of us and shyam is our brother arnav our dad is only biological father for him too.

Arnav got up from place and said with gritted teeth, that's the biggest mistake which our dad did in his life. I just care about you, nani, khu.... he stopped in middle realizing what he is about to tell.

Khushi's breathe stopped for a second thinking, did he tried to say my name..

Arnav finished his sentence saying, other than you guys I don't have any damm care for others.

Anjali tried to make him understand, Arnav why you hate...

Arnav said immediately, please di don't try to convince me because you can't, its waste of time, other than convincing me you can do better things.

Anjali looked at him, she knew talking to him is waste of time only like he said, because she know very well how stubborn he was. Anjali kept her hand on his shoulder and said finally, arnav I don't know about whom what opinion you have, I just want your happiness that's it I don't need any other thing right now. Accept the past and move on in your life arnav, how long are you going to think about it, how much you are going to spoil your life.

Arnav closed his eyes saying himself, till I give punishment to that person.

Anjali wiped his tears saying, I'm there for you always, don't hesitate to share your pain.

Arnav looked at her and uttered, I know.

Anjali went from there saying, go and wash your face, come down after that. Seeing anjali who coming out of his room khushi rushed from there by wiping tears which started to flow from the time he hugged his sister to let out his pain.

Khushi can't believe still that he is the same man who always be so rude and arrogant, but rite now he cried like a kid that too innocent one. She don't have any idea why he hate shanti and shyam who is her so called husband. She guessed, may be because arnav knew everything about shyam which is making him to hate his brother, still one question is nagging her mind always after knowing shyam's activities also why arnav is not doing anything against him. She recalled about arnav words," I just care about you, nani, khu.... " somewhere her heart is filled with happiness thinking someone is there for her, to care about her when her own family itself didn't.. She is not sure about his words but that thought itself made her feel very special.

SURPRISE.....   SURPRISE.....  SURPRISE...

But next part will be posted when both chapters cross 200+ votes