Chapter 31

Friday, November 19th

Y/N jumped excitedly as she strolled towards the huge bus with Jimin, they were bus partners. Jihoon was partners with Taehyung because they were doing it according to the student's chore classes, but Jihoon, Y/N and Jimin didn't have any chore classes together; except for Y/N and Jimin. At least, there wouldn't be a fight between Jimin and Jihoon since it's automatically Jimin. They finally took a seat in the far back, Jihoon and Taehyung were forced to seat a little bit behind since someone had already occupied the nearest seats. For all the ride, Jimin enjoyed listening to calm music as Y/N slept on his shoulder. His heart skipping a beat every time she moved to adjust her position.

They have finally made it to the airport, and everyone got off the bus. "Be quiet and listen for directions, please! Now we are gonna go through a complicated and slightly boring process, getting our tickets, the check-in and then we can finally take a seat into the plain. Please pay attention, we'll be splitting up and the partner you picked, stays you, partner, THE WHOLE TIME, meaning that also on our way back, you'll have to stick with the same person! Everyone in Mr. Yang's and Ms. Yoon's class will be following me and the ones in Mr. Kang's, Ms. Bum and Ms. Choi will be following your own teacher!"

Y/N waved at Jihoon since they were splitting up for a while, his teacher was Ms. Bum. Y/N and Jimin went to grab their tickets with their teachers and after a long process, they finally sat into the airplane. "Crap, I forgot that there is no wifi on the plane... I didn't download any music." Jimin chuckled, how can someone forget about the plane being deprived of free wifi? He placed one of his earbuds into her ear and leaned on her shoulder.

...

"Okay! Guys, now we are about to find our houses... it may take a while since we have two classes and since your partners from other classes may be in another group. Okay, so Kang Sora, Son Yoonseok and Ko Somin will be in the mini-villa number 123, here are your keys. Y/N, Jimin and Jihoon, your mini-villa number is 124, but you'll have to wait for Jihoon. You can get started though." she handed them two keys with a keychain on which there was written 'villa 124'.

"Wow! This house is so nice!" Y/N looked around with an astonishing feeling filling her up as she dialled her dad's number. "Hi, dad! Yes, we have arrived and it's awesome! The villa is so big and pretty! We have just arrived, so we didn't go out yet or do any activities." she listened to his rumbling about dressing warmly, stick to her friends and teachers, so she wouldn't go anywhere alone and to call him every day. " Yes, dad, I will! I will also take some pictures of the house, so you can see how nice it is! I'll also make sure to take some of the views! Okay, bye dad, I'll call tomorrow."

Once she ended the call Jimin smiled at her, the type of smile that melts her heart, "Ah, how nice... I can see you being all happy and smiley without Jihoon annoying me for a while..."

Oh, but he was dang wrong...

"I don't think so Hyung!" Jihoon interrupted as he dragged his luggage inside of the warm house, instantly making Jimin roll his eyes. "I see you are not going to welcome me..." he eyed Jimin annoyedly, "So I'll just directly skip to Y/N," he turned to her with a bright smile, "Hi! How was your flight? Did you get some sleep? But most importantly did you miss me? Was Jimin boring?" his brother up with his mouth agape as a dramatic scoff escaped his lips.

"Haha... I didn' miss you at all!" saying that, Y/N made Jimin grin victoriously, "I did get some sleep and listened to music with Jimin, it was very relaxing." once again, Jimin acted childishly by sticking out his tongue towards Jihoon, "And I missed the snacks because I was asleep but I got to eat lunch, meanwhile, poor Jimin slept the whole time and didn't eat. Aren't you hungry?" Jimin had decided to be childish so he nodded his head and cooed towards Y/N, lying down on her legs, looking at her from down, "Hey, what are you doing?" Jihoon rolled his eyes and began packing his things. He placed her hand on his stomach and said,

"I'm hungry!" a pout plastered on his lips as he grabbed Y/N's other hand and patted his head, but she laughed and stood up, making him fall onto the floor. A loud laugh escaping her's and Jihoon's mouths, "But Y/N!" he shouted as he lied down on the floor, "Can you really let me starve? I'm going to die!" from the second floor, down to the living room where he was lying at, she threw a bun packed in a plastic bag. "Thanks, but you could've done it in a little more kind way, don't you think?" she smirked and ignored him, going to unpack her clothes.

After they have all packed, they sat on the sofa to watch some weird, random shows on English TV altogether. Suddenly they heard the bell ring, so Jihoom got up and answered, "Oh, hi Jihoon. All the teachers are going around to warn students that in twenty minutes we'll meet in the cafeteria for announcements." the teacher seemed in a rush, so Jihoon just nodded and watched her go off to the next house.

"Guys!" Jihoon shouted from the doorway as he walked to the living room, "Are you ready? Because in twenty minutes we'll have to leave." Y/N looked down at her clothes and got up.

"I have to go change... I completely forgot I've been wearing..." she was about to go up the stairs when she looked at her watch, "Dang! It's already 8:30 PM..."

"Well, yeah we woke up at 5 AM and travelled in the plane for 11 hours! We arrived only an hour ago..."

To be continued...

Author's Note:

[Sorry if the time isn't calculated that well, I forgot to check how long it takes to fly from Korea to England and it's 11 hours... 💜💜💜💜💜💜 ]

-Jɪᴍɪɴᴀɴᴅʜɪsᴊᴀᴍs 💜