She looks so adorable right now!

Dhruvv Arora

 I was shamelessly checking her out when sid came before me and closed my mouth.
"Don't drool over here Bhai!" He came to me & said mocking me.

I just cleared my throat.

"Uhmm... I wasn't drooling over her!" I said to him but my eyes still fixed on Priya .

Then Arjun came and kept his hand on my forehead as if checking my temprature.

"You must be sick I guess because I personally have never seen Dhruvv Arora shamelessly check a girl out." He said with a wide grin on his face.

"Fuck off Arjun!" I just moved him aside and went towards Priya.

"Dhruvv... Thank you soo much for bringing me another daughter. I've always wanted Priya as my daughter-in-law but then Reena liked her and Ankit was elder to you so i couldn't resist." She said patting my cheek with a proud smile on her face.

This is what i have always wanted. My mom being proud of me!

"Priya if anytime he troubles you come to me i would teach him a lesson."  She said to priya laughing.

" About that mom... I already have a complaint from your—-

I just pulled her to my side by her waist and she stood their shocked then i noticed she was wearing a backless gown and my hand was roaming on her waist.

She quickly pulled herself and continued
"Your son—

" Mom i need to talk about something really important to Priya. Please excuse us." I told mom and she just laughed at us and went.

"What were you going to tell mom?" I asked her glaring at her.

If she complains to mom I won't hear the end of it.
She would give me a whole instruction manual on How to behave with Priya!

"That she should have rather named her son Rude Arora." She said with a really sweet smile on her face.

I smiled at her childishness.

Guests started coming to us and congratulating us.

Then Sid announced on the mike that it was time for us to have our dance.

Her face lit up listening to the announcement and I held my hand out for her.

She gladly accepted it and i lead the way to dance floor.

I had my hands on her both side of waist and her on my shoulders.

"When first i saw you i thought you were really mature but just a day of getting married to you and i see you can behave like a 5 year old." I said laughing at her.

She just pouted in return and said  "You have a lot of things to know about me Mr. Arora." She said with that very innocent expression of hers.

But i knew better than to believe in that expression.

She can just kill you and then give you that expression and say Ohh.. It was a mistake.
And you would believe it.

She has a bitchy side too and that side is really entertaining.

God! She looks so adorable right now!

"I am sorry" I said and moved soft tendrils away from her face.

"A straight apology from Mr. Dhruvv Arora. I feel so honoured."
She said and laughed.

Just then the song came to an end and made our way back from the dance floor.
Arya just came before me and asked
"Oh heyy Dhruvv.... Did you already get bored of her huh?"  And winked at me.

Why does she always pick on Priya?

"What no.. Trust me your sister is super entertaining." I told her with a smile.

Whereas Priya just had a bored expression on her face and said
"Arya please excuse us. We have better places to be." With this she dragged me towards the drinks counter.

" Why is it that you and your sister never have a civil conversation?" I asked her curiously.

" If  I wouldn't know you... I would think you actually care." She retorted.

" Why do you have to always reply with snarky comments? I am just curious. Because she always picks on you. I just wanted to know the reason that's it. " I said getting angry.

She can just simply answer me but no!
She has to always reply with something  sarcastic.

"Whenever i see her face my mood becomes sour so i just behave a bit cranky."
She smiled at me. That smile which can make any man weak in front of her.

So who was i to stay angry?
" Why is it so?" I asked her.

She let out a frustrated sigh and said
"She just always tries to put me down. At first i ignored it but then she crossed her boundries and talked about—- 
She was interrupted by a female voice a very irritating i might add.

She came and hugged me
"Dhruvv I missed you soo much....! You look so hot right now. It is been years I saw you."

I just stood there frozen.
What the actual hell is Natasha doing here?

I looked at Priya and she stood there burning holes into Natasha's back.
And why is Natasha suddenly acting as if we are best of friends?

She is Sachin's cousin but I thought he wouldn't bring her to my reception party.

I just pulled her apart from me.
"What are you doing over here?" I asked through gritted teeth.

I looked behind her to see Priya gone.

Where did she go now?  This is girl I tell you. I am going to go crazy because of her.

"Oh.. Dhruvv I know you've missed me as much as i did. I just wanted to be friends with you. I don't want  you to have any bitter feelings about me. Can we not be friends again? Please?."

She asked giving me her best apologetic look but I couldn't care less. I was searching for Priya.

And without thinking anything I just said
"Okayy.. But i need to go somewhere. Enjoy yourselves." And left searching for Priya.

She is an Angry bird. Gets angry at everything.

I just spotted her coming out of the washroom and adjusting her dress.
I went towards her and asked"Is everything okay?"

I looked at her contemplating her mood but she wasn't angry.

She and her mood swings!

She looked up to me and said
"I am fine. That stupid girl just dropped her wine on my dress while hugging you." She said irritated.

"Okay... Lets go. The guests are leaving we need to attend them."
I told her.

She just nodded and put her arm around my elbow.

Everything with her feels so natural.
Why?
Not even a day and i don't know why but i always want to see her smiling.
Always i just want to make sure nothing makes her upset.
I don't know why?
Why is it that when i hold her or when she held my arm it didn't feel awkward.

I just shook my thoughts away and went towards the guests.