32.

*Unedited*

She gazed at the sea and while remembering the moment they met first time. Being on the beach just revoked that memory, the sea crashed down on the shores, just like her heart thumped inside her chest having his close vicinity.

After exiting that mall, they had decided to spent their day outdoors. And now after touring different places in the city they were here on the beach. Evening breeze didn't helped much in cooling her body, but she can not only blame it on hot may day.

They all had changed in more comfortable clothes. She was in a floral yellow dress now and Manvi was in a bikini, and Arav was just in shorts,  while Aaron had a sleeveless white t-shirt and shorts on.

She felt touched and embarrassed. She couldn't believe they just did that. The kiss was so much more, it would change their relationship? But it felt so right, just thinking about the kiss was making her hot and bothered again and the butterflies inside her stomach isn't helping. She felt sick.

"Hey, Are you alright?" Aaron asked tucking a stray lock of hair behind her ear. When did he came so close? Mia gasped and instinctively closed her eyes.

Oh my god, you have to stop doing this.

"Stop doing, what?" Her eyes flew open and she stared in his captivating blues.

"I-I didn't mean to say that out loud." She whispered retrieving her gaze back to the ocean. They both were sitting on the sheets just enjoying the feeling on being with each other basking in the evening sun. It was crowded out here, childrens, parents, couples, all enjoying the waves. The chaos of the outside was distracting her from the chaos going inside her heart.

She smiled, when she saw Manvi splashing water on the Arav, before running away laughing. Arav laughed running after her, he caught on to her, he held her from the waist and spun her around before crashing them both in the waves again. Mia averted her eyes because she felt she was eavesdropping on a private moment. Manvi and Arav seems meant to be.

Was her and Aaron meant to be like that?

"It's okay. I will try not to startle you. But you were quite lost in your thoughts, what were you thinking about Mia?" Her cheeks flushed. When would Aaron stop teasing her. He knows. He knows yet he ask such questions. Mia wanted to scold him, but for that she has to look at him and she was avoiding that. She didn't regret the kiss, but this feelings, she just didn't know what to do with them.

Aaron stood up holding his hand out to her. They had been holding hands all the time touring, her hands tingled when held by him and just increased her nerves. So, she had tucked them in on her sides safely when they sat. She looked at his hand and then at him with questioning eyes, "Give your thoughts a little rest. I am sure they are not all pure."

"Aaron." She said his name like a sin or he heard it that way. With all that nervousness coating her voice and shyness in her demeanor she was tempting him.

"Mia." Something in his voice compelled her to take his hand, she instantly felt the sparks. She thought he felt them too. His easy going smile was replaced with something much more desire. If it all it was going to take, a look, a touch, they were heading into a dangerous territory.

"I am afraid of drowning, I don't know how to swim." She said standing eyeing the waves and also to focus on something other than Aaron's burning gaze on her.

"I am with you. You are safe." In the moment she realised that she trust him. He said those words like he meant it but even without them Mia knew that she was safe with him. The trust came naturally.

How did it happen? When did it happen?

They moved until their ankles submerged in water and they are facing the waves, seeing the shades of red painting the sky, and the sun submerging itself into the vivid blue ocean.

Aaron engulfed her from behind, caging her in his arms, her back against his chest. She remembered the mirror walls, her toes curled from the memory. She tensed when he breathed in her neck, the ocean merged with the pictographic memory of the kiss, her whole body shivered in response and he tightened his embrace.

"Relax." He whispered huskily in her ear and she willed her body to obey. She breathed in the air, the smell of ocean and him. It calmed her down.

"Look." Another command she followed. She looked at the ocean, the sunset, the birds, the kids, the waves. And then felt, the laughter, the happiness, it was exhilarating. For a moment, she broke free from her thoughts and her fears. And all she could feel was happiness and a sense of belonging.

She belonged here. Just right here.

In his arms.

A smile danced on her lips and then a laugh. This feeling was out of the world. They stood there and she didn't realised how the time had passed. Time went too quickly when she was in his arms. The sun had already disappeared and darkness was engulfing them. Street lights were turned on and water was becoming cold.

She rested her head on his chest closing her eyes. She was happy and it was what mattered.

"What are you thinking?" She asked.

"That my wife have a beautiful laugh." Calm down heart. It is just a word.

She opened her eyes and turned her head to look into his. His eyes held admiration and the easy going smile was back. He looked so serene, so beautiful. Mia knew what she wanted. She wanted to be his.

"Kiss me, Aaron." It was a very shy plea yet very bold. He dipped his head and kissed her full filling her wish. He knew that she desired him as much as he did. But it was good to hear.

When they stopped, they were out of breath.

"Aaron, what are we doing?" Mia asked after some time.

"Whatever, you want this to be." He replied.

She tried to wiggle out of his arms sensing they were standing just like that for quite some time.

"Aaron, I need to go." She sighed.

"Stay, I need to hold you some more."

*****