Chapter 11

Blair's POV

I I was rudely awoken by the car stoping a little too fast launching me into Elijah's seat hitting my head. Elijah and Xavier's head snap back immediately.

" Why the fuck did you do that? My head hurts dumbass!" I said loudly as I unbuckled the seatbelt. Why can't I wake up normally? Urghhhsbajsjavs.

" Oh my God are you okay?! What the hell Elijah? And you say I can't take care of her." Austin glared at Elijah.

" Xavier look what you did! And language Blair!!" Elijah smacked Xavier's head hard. I wanted to do that.

" How is this my fault?!?" Xavier yelled. Of-fucking-course it's his fault.

" If you would've of shut up and stopped screaming at me I would've of realised that we were going to crash into a wall!" Elijah rolled his eyes. What were they screaming about in the first place?

" How come you get to hit him in the head?" I asked unbuckling my seatbelt.

" Wait before you hit him are you good?" Austin pulls me back down into the seat. " I'm fine. I would have rather woken up by a tap on the shoulder but I guess I will never be that lucky." I shook my head.

" Now about that smack..." I got up again. Bitch boi about to get smack to mars.

" Actually no." Austin pulled me down AGAIN. Miss thing what do you MEAN acTuALy nO?! HUh??

" What do you mean no? Let me freaking hit him ALREADY!" This is getting annoying and I'm impatient as hell so let's goooo!!!

" This is for your safety child, you don't wanna mess with Xavier." Xavier smirked at Austin and cracked his knuckles. Austin shrunk a little into his eat a little.

Is he really scared of Xavier? They both are built like giant mountains but I guess from that Xavier is stronger than Austin. So I need to try not to piss him off. This is gonna be hard...

" Oh please I can do that too." I cracked my bruised knuckles that I got from a 'fight'. I can't contain myself. So much for trying not to piss him off.

Back to hitting Xavier, I have to think logically about this. He'll probably tell Alexander and I'll get in trouble. Also I really want to punch him in the face, not smack him so I guess I'll get my revenge sometime later.

" I wanted to smack you but it won't satisfy me. So beware." I tilted my head, looking at Xavier. He looked pissed that Elijah didn't make an effort to say no to me. He was just watching the scene unfold with a smirk.

" Thank the Lord. I didn't want to see a cat fight. You two are like aggressive 7 year olds." Austin said sighing.

" Excuse me?!" Both Xavier and me yelled at Austin.

" Shut up!" We screamed turning to face each other.

" STOP!" We shouted once again AT THE SAME TIME. This asshole...

" Urgh..." We glared at each other.

I'm not an aggressive 7 year old. He's the aggressive 7 year old... Hmph. Insert a major dramatic eye roll. How am I the 7 year old? Like what-

" ANYWAY, we're heree~" Austin sung in a high pitch voice while unbuckling his seatbelt and getting his umbrella ready.

Austin opened his door and stood, holding the door open for me. I scooted over to where Austin was previously siting, ready to get out of the car when my eyes landed on a huge plane. Hold up is that theirs?! First of all, woah I have to ask cuz just... woah.

Second I'm screwed. Now this isn't a future me problem so WHAT THE HELL AM I GONNA DO? Get on that plane and NOT lose my shit? Should I say something? What would I even say? Hmmm-

" Blair."

" Blair."

" Helloo? Blair? Blair? Are you okay?"

" Huh- what? Sorry I wasn't paying attention. What did you say?" I snapped out of my tiny but big dilemma.

" I asked if you were okay. You seemed to be spacing out. What were you thinking about?" Austin helped me out of the car pulling me under his umbrella like before.

I flinched when he did that. He apologized and looked at me suspiciously before looking forward at Elijah and Xavier talking who were in front of us.

" You space out a lot. It's one of the couple thing I've noticed. Your very quiet but vocal. Your sarcastic like Xavier too but back to the spacing out thing, you didn't answer my question." He looked back at me curiously.

" Um well-l u-umm..." I stuttered. Shit I don't know what to say. Austin looking more confused than before waiting for my answer.

OH MY GOD. THE PLANE. HOW DIDNT I THINK OF THAT?!

" Um well the p-plane... is it y-yours?" I said quietly looking at the plane then back to him. I hope he takes the bait...

" Oh the plane? Yeah its ours." He shrugged. He had a look of uncertainty on his face but he was trying to hide it.

He believed that, kinda but still. Also the way he said our like it was mine too. I don't know how long I'll be staying here before I run away but does he really think that I'm just quiet and that I'll grow out of that?

I feel a little bad because hes been nothing but nice an- HOLD UP WHAT DID I JUST THINK? GET IT TOGETHER SYMPATHY! NOT RIGHT NOW EMOTIONS!

Austin spoke up after some time of silence, " Elijah went to your house to get your stuff you know? He said you didn't have much of well... anything." Wait what? Elijah went to the house?!

Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit and SHIT.

" Oh u-umm yeah my m-mom was busy a lot of-f the t-time." My mom wasn't actually busy she was out doing coke and wasting all the money we had which wasn't very much.

" Then who took care of you at home? Your step dad? They didn't leave you leave you alone, all by yourself, did they?" Austin's face turned to an angry one at what he just said.

Ha took care of me? Them? Not in a million years. And Gabe? Definitely was not there to 'take care of me'.

" Yeah h-he was there when mom w-wasn't home." Not to take care of me though...

Austin nodded his head. We finally aproched the plane and Im terrified. Austin walked up the steps quickly proably thinking I was still walking behind him but I couldn't get on. My body completely froze.

" Blair? Come on your getting wet again hurry!" Austin said waiting for me but didn't move.

" I-I c-can't." I look up at him while he stands in shock and confusion.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hewo I'm back..* small wave* how's everyone? Did you guys like the chapter? I hope y'all did. Any questions for the story or me?

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts!!

-amauri 👉👈