✘1.14

Jisoo lingered hesitantly in the kitchen, eyes trained on Aera who was making breakfast- the girl pursing her lips together in contemplation

"Hey Aera..." Jisoo trailed off, soft toned which made the Witch turn around.
"Yes sweetheart?"

Jisoo fiddled with her fingers as she spoke, regressing into an introverted stance.
"I saw something weird...on Aria. I saw this purple and green thing coming from her- a spell."

Aera halted her actions, mouth parting slightly.
"Really?" Aera began and Jisoo nodded hesitantly. "Oh... Jisoo about that- when you first came here I had to protect you somehow so I casted a spell on you."

"Oh...but why can I see the spells?"
"I wasn't sure if it would work but i casted a spell for you...for you to be able to see spells." Aera spoke carefully.

"...why?" Jisoo questioned confused, her eyebrows sullen in a narrowed arch.
"Jisoo, I need your help. You're the only one I can trust...you have no enemies and no one would suspect you."

Jisoo's eyes widened.
"Aera...this sounds bad." She uttered out.

The witch shook her head.
"It's nothing like that...I fear something bad is happening with the students in your college and obviously I can't see what evil magic is being used. I just wanted you to see what spells are being casted so I can get to the bottom of this."

Jisoo didn't speak for a few seconds, conflicted.
"I don't know...I don't want to cause harm."
"No, no- it's the opposite. I'm trying to save people from harm. Like Aria...the green and purple." She muttered towards the end.

"Is that bad?" Jisoo asked on edge, biting down on her bottom lip, eyes big in fear.
"I'm not sure, give me some time to look into it."

The fallen nodded in reply.
"So...I just need to look out for spells- nothing harmful?"
"Exactly, I wouldn't put you in harm Jisoo. I'm scared that the evil in this world is trying to take over."

"Will we be able to do it...stop the evil?" Jisoo asked, her big eyes glistening with hope.

Aera offered her a smile, placing the plate of food down and putting a comforting hand on Jisoo's shoulder.
"I know you're going through a hard time Jisoo, I promise we'll get through it together."

Renjun's stoic expression only hardened at the sight of the crowded halls, his eyes burning and head aching.

The bloodlust grew the more weak he became from the after effects due to the fight that commenced a week prior.

Muscles aching with every step, bringing his hand to the back of his neck and rolling his head to the side to alleviate some of the pain, his face contorting in uncomfort.

Shaking it off, he let out a laboured sigh- running his tongue over his teeth in attempts to subside the throbbing pain in his gums.
His eyes unconsciously zeroed in on the humans around him- voices becoming distorted and the sounds of blood thumping around pulsating echoed to his ears.