Chapter 2

Sara's outfit above 

Sara's P.O.V-

It's the start of a wonderful day and a beautiful morning.

I'm just kidding. No day of mine has ever felt wonderful.

The fact that I had to wake up early and the first thing I see is my foster dad's ugly face telling me to make breakfast for him.

I used to live in an orphanage and have been kicked out of many of them or some of them were abusive psychopaths, Of course I didn't want to go through abuse. Who would?

I stood up for myself when I turned 13 I thought I had enough so I called the cops one day.

My foster parent at that time had gone to jail serving a life sentence. It turns out that he didn't just abuse me but murdered every girl he had gotten from the orphanage once he was done with what he wanted with them.

As the thought reaches my mind, I feel a shiver of disgust run down my spine.

Chris hasn't hurt me yet the fact that I arrived here just a few weeks ago.

And if he did he would be dead in a matter of seconds.

I got out of bed and did my routine, took a shower and wore a simple white shirt with ripped jeans with my leather jacket and left my hair loose.

I had a bruise on my face so I covered it up using foundation.

I went downstairs and it was a mess, broken bottles of beer everywhere and Chris laying on the couch watching television.

How much I hate this guy?

I kicked the bottle of beer out of my way and went to the kitchen and made a simple toast for Chris. I went to give it to him, I placed the plate down on the coffee table beside the couch.

"Black Rose struck again at 11:55pm yesterday and, the billionaire, James Smith was attacked and lost 40Billion dollars...." I didn't bother listening to the news because it's always the same. I checked that it's 8am and I'm late for school.

Again.

I took my bike keys and grabbed an apple on my way out.

I reached school in a few minutes and the bell for the second period rang. I missed the first period. Eh! I walked through the halls to my locker while people stared at me with fear I might be labeled as the bad girl of the school I mean it's stupid it's not like I will smash their heads in the locker when they talk to me.

Unless It's the people I don't like

And the other reason is because I am always the cause of trouble like once I trashed the principal's office, tore all his papers and threw them out the window and the time I 'accidentally' put the science department on fire. Ahh Good times.

The second bell rang and I peacefully and slowly walked to my next class. Math.

How much I hate the teacher. I pushed open the door of the math class open, the teacher jumped and her eyes went wide.

For some very odd reason,  everyone's attention was on me now.

"Why are you late Sara?" Ms. Patricia asked

"None of your business.." I said, lazily.

Without another word,  I went to my desk which was near the window at the far back corner of the room.

"Sara, would you please not sleep in my class" Ms. Patricia let out an annoyed sigh.

"Tell me what's the answer to the question on the board?" She asked.