189

April 30th 1998

"Look at you." I gasped when I saw Evelyn. She was sitting up by herself. Almost six months old.

"Can you believe it?" Lee asked. "That's my little girl and she can sit by herself."

Kathleen was sitting with her on the floor, playing with toys with her. Evelyn was the most adorable little girl. It was still hard for me to wrap my mind around Kathy and Lee being parents. And now Deanne and Fred were going to be parents too, though she hadn't told him yet. I was going to become a great-cousin by blood. I was already kind of an aunt to Eve. That's how Kathleen and Lee addresses me when she talks to her daughter

Aunt Lizzie

"Time passes so fast." Lee muttered. "It's unbelievable."

"I told you I'd ruin your life if you didn't surrender."

I gasped when my father's face flashed before my eyes, his voice ringing in my ears. I stumbled back, blinking to try and get the weird feeling to stop. I suddenly felt exhausted and I had a headache.

"Liz?" George asked as both he and Fred stood from the sofa. What the fuck was that? How could I see him in my head? Hear his voice. He had no idea where I was so he couldn't invade my mind.

"I need some fresh air." I said, hurrying towards the door. I slipped into my shoes and grabbed my jacket before I opened the door and let it close behind me. I swung on my jacket, zipping it once I got my arms through the sleeves. As I made my way towards the water, George left the cottage too and caught up with me.

"Are you okay?" he asked. "What happened in there."

I didn't say anything. It was like I couldn't concentrate on something as simple as answering him. I was so confused and scared at the same time. The words I heard kept rushing through my mind. It was like he was standing right next to him but I saw him at the same time and he was in front of me and not in the cottage. It looked like inside of Hogwarts but the air was smokey from the ruined stonewalls or staircases and he even had dirt and cuts on his face.

"Liz."

George snapped me out of my thoughts when he wrapped his hand around my arm. I looked up at him and he frowned when he saw the scared expression on my face.

"Do you remember I told you I had this feeling?" I asked him and he slowly nodded in response.

"You said something about something that was going to happen."

"And you said I was probably just nervous." I said. "But I don't think that's it. I think I just had a vision."

"A... vision?"

"I know it sounds crazy but–"

"Crazy?" he chuckled. "Nothing sounds crazy in the Wizarding world."

I smiled softly and George lifted a hand to my face, brushing some hair behind my ear before he gently caressed my cheek. "What did you see?"

"My father." I said. "I think it was inside Hogwarts. I was on the ground and he was looking down at me while I looked up at him. 'I told you I'd ruin your life if you didn't surrender' was what he said. It felt like he was right there, next to me. I don't know what it was."

"It sounds like you are experiencing the same thing that has happened to Harry over the last couple of years." he said. "He keeps seeing visions about Voldemort and you... saw a vision about your father."

"So it doesn't sound crazy?"

"No."

"It scares me." I admitted. "I'm so scared about what's going to happen. What's even more scary is not knowing when it's going to happen."

"Come 'ere." he muttered, opening his arms. I wrapped mine around his back, resting my head against his chest as he wrapped his own arms around my shoulders. "No one is going to hurt you. Not your father... no one."

"I love you." I whispered. "I won't let anyone hurt you either. You know that, right? That I love you?"

I tilted my head back to look up at him and he rested a hand on the side of my neck. "Of course I do, darling. I was an idiot for saying I didn't believe you did."

-

Have I completely made you all hate Lizzie after the stunt she pulled? 🤨

Also, it's happening... the next chapter is the start of the end...

Good luck with the tears.