Paper boy

Its the third Friday of the month at 5:37am which means its approximately 23 minutes until the cute paper boy does his monthly paper round.

As soon as you saw him for the first time you immediately became entranced by him. The messy chocolate hair and the dark brown eyes with the cheeky grin made him look innocent but the jaw structure and the protruding Adam's apple made him see like more of a god.

That combination to you was all a bit too overwhelming as every third Friday of the month you set an alarm for 5:30am just so you can see the boy for a minute before he's gone again and you have to wait another month.

This time however, you decide to be a bit more outgoing. You wrote a note saying:

'Hello paperboy,

Thank you for delivering the paper to my house, it's the only thing that calms my father down at the moment apparently.

Please start wearing a helmet, I've noticed you don't and that's bad for you because what happens if you fall, you'll probably end up on the road in a heap of bloody limbs.

Anyway, I hope you have fun!

- Y/n ( the girl in the house )

It seemed like a good message to you so as soon as you woke up, you creeped downstairs, careful not to wake your family and placed the letter in the letterbox so he will definitely see.

Now, all you have to do is wait.

The sound of his bike wheels screeching on the tarmac alerts you so you go over to the window to look at him admirably.

He takes out one of the papers from his bag but this time, it has a bright pink notepad flickering in the morning breeze stuck to the front cover.

The curiosity grows inside you as he slots it through the letterbox and takes out his own letter.

A smile creeps up on his face as he reads it before he turns around and get on his bike before cycling to the next street over.

You run back down the stairs and take the paper up to your room and siting on your bed.

You excitedly rip the note off of the cover and begin to read.

'To the girl in the window,

As lovely as it is to see your face every month, I would appreciate if you didn't look at me as I get on with my work as you can be incredibly distracting and don't particularly want to make a fool of myself infront of you,

Louis :) x'

The smile on your face increasingly grows as you read the note.

So he's noticed me too, you think to yourself before climbing back under the covers and falling back to sleep.

-

I'm doing a part two tonight along with a request and then truth or dare part two and then updating PLAYBOY so if the chapter are short please excuse ❤️