four

4| what has changed?

taehyung opened his eyes, his view being blurry by all the crying he did before he fell asleep. there is a bed, but still he was lying on the ground, not feeling like moving, feeling only numb. inside and out.

he thought after that event, when he leaves his supposed wedding, he could be free, finally be who he wants to be and do what he wants to do.

but instead of this he is getting hold in cage. what has changed? it feels the same. he hates his supposed to be home and he also hates this place. he hates his parents and all other people there and also hates this annoying jeon ass here. in both places he's getting held in cage, so no, nothing had really changed.

taehyung groaned, feeling pain on the side of his lower tummy. he slowly sat up, just to fall again as he was to weak to stand up right. he huffed annoyed and tried it once more, this time he leaned against the wall for support and succeeded.

he looks down, sees his ripped and dirty dress and chuckled lightly. he must be looking like shit. he would've do everything to put off this suffocating dress, but he has no clothes to change here in this empty room. hell he doesn't even know where he is and all he feels is anger and anxiety.

but the anger is stronger, because his plan of running away from his pain, leaded him just to much more pain. this world must hate him, right?

taehyung averted his gaze forward, when he heard the door cracking and quickly pulled his legs towards him, trying to look away, not wanting to face jeongguk.

but to his surprise, in front of him was a new face, a handsome man with broad shoulders and black hair.

but still he didn't budge. "hey...kim taehyung?"

something in that voice was telling taehyung to look up and to listen to that person, but he knows better then to trust anyone in this building.

the man sighed, entering the room and sit next to taehyung. the definitely smaller male whimpered lightly and scooted a little to the side, hiding his face in his arms.

the black haired eyed him softly, stretching his arm out to touch him, but stopping when an other whimper left the smaller's lips.

the male sighed and looked forward. "i'm kim seokjin, you can just call me jin, like everyone does. i'm 30, married and work here. and you can't deny that i'm worldwide handsome, you just can't, just admit it." he smiled when the younger let a quiet giggled out.

taehyung looked up to the other, feeling more comfortable now. "i-i am kim taehyung, 20..." he stopped there, not knowing what to tell further.

seokjin only smiled. "you don't have to be scared of me... but jeon is calling for you."

taehyung stirred, a cold shiver running down his spine and he shuddered. "p-please- i-i don't wann-a go." he clung onto seokjin's arm, fighting the tears.

the older sighed sadly. "he won't hurt you..."

taehyung's eyes widened. "is he going to sell me?!"

jin looked at him bewildered. "oh gosh no! he isn't that bad! you should just come with me, change and maybe freshen up and then go to him." taehyung only nodded, hating everything here. see, he's only getting controlled again.

the blonde haired was now sitting in the filled tub, his muscles still tense, but relaxing by the warmth of the water. he sighed, when he heard the door getting locked from the outside. seokjin might be nice, but he belongs to these people here too.

taehyung let the water overflow, not caring about anything nor himself. an few minutes passed and he was still in the overflowing tub, tears rolling down his cheeks, but no sound leaving him. he looks to his hands, remembering how he always used to play the piano or paint a new artwork with them.

he might never do that again.
so why not end it here?

life has never been good to him. whenever he thought it did, it only got worse. so now, after 20 years of this torturous life, there isn't anything left right? he can't go anywhere, can't do anything.

his life ended already.

taehyung emotionlessly looked along his body, that was blurry under the water, a purple bruise on the left side of his tummy, where jeongguk had kicked him the previous night.

and then he took the step.

his head joined his body under the water, mouth and eyes closed. his mind was blank- there was nothing he could think about but darkness. he opened his eyes, looking up, seeing the light shine through the water surface, being the only light in his environment.

he felt his throat burning in the lack of oxygen, but in that moment, it felt just like what he needed. his view is becoming blurry than it already was and a subconscious smile formed onto his lips, as everything went black.

he only heard a view noises around him, before all of his senses gave up on him.

"FUCK, TAEHYUNG!"

"he'll be here in a few." seokjin told jeongguk, who was sitting on his office table.

"it's been an half hour, why does he need so long?" jeongguk massaged his temple.

jin sighed. "gguk, don't hurt him... he did nothing wrong, he's terrified."

jeongguk smirked. "then i'm glad. so where is he?"

"your bathroom."

"hyung, why the fuck mine!?" jeongguk shouted and seokjin flicked his forehead. "don't shout at your hyung!" jeongguk might be emotionless- so he says- but seokjin is the only one he listens too and who can talk back to him, he's his older brother, that practically always took care of him.

"whatever, stay here, i'll go there." jeongguk stood up, walking past seokjin but stopping when the older get a hold of his arm. "you might not see it or don't care, but that boy doesn't belong here, gguk. don't hurt him."

jeongguk rolled his eyes and just walked off, towards his room.

when he opens the door to his room, he hears the water still running, but it was too quiet. jeongguk frowned, walking towards the door, but he stopped and looked down, seeing water escape from under the door.

his eyes widened, as he ran to the door, trying to open it. "fuck fuck fuck." he cursed, when he noticed it's locked. he took a step back, kicking the door open, cursing once more when his shoes got soaked with water.

but his mind went blank when he looked to the tub, finding taehyung lying there, body limp, eyes closed, hair softly swimming in the water.
"FUCK TAEHYUNG!"

author
sorry for this short chapter hehe

your girl learned skating yesterday😎