Chapter 3

The De Luca's Mansion On top

Sara's POV

I packed my things. I don't really have much, only some pair of clothes, leather jackets and shoes I headed out to the car.

Brianna and Joshua had some business to do here. They are going to come to New York next week. On the ride I stared out the window the whole time.

We finally reached the airport and got into the plane. I found out that it wasn't a plane, it was a private jet that my brother owned.

On the ride I was mostly asleep or watching Avengers or just listening to music. We finally landed and honestly I'm kinda nervous.

I stepped out of the jet and saw a Rolls Royce.

Well Damn my brothers are rich.

"Hello you must be Ms. Sarafina, I'm Peter." I turned to see a man who had blonde hair and blue eyes and was wearing a suit. He looked like he was in his late thirties and his whole posture was tense.

"The one and only" I say.

He gave me a stiff nod and opened the car door.

"Where is this so-called brother of mine?" I questioned him.

"Mr. De Luca had some business to attend to, so did your other brothers" He said.

"Brothers?" I asked him.

"Yes, you have 5 brothers in total," He said.

I was in shock I have five fucking brothers. Great!

I looked out the window watching the scenery pass like a blur. In the corner of my eyes I saw Peter glance at me from the rear-view mirror.

"Is there a problem?" I turn to him fully and tilt my head

He cleared his throat before shaking his head.

Finally, we reached the house and I didn't bother hiding the shock that was evident on my face. The house was gorgeous. I won't call it a house, it's a damn mansion.

Peter parked the car in the huge driveaway. He took my bag and led me inside. The house was really quiet. I could literally hear my own heart beating, not even kidding.

"Why is the house so quiet?" I asked Peter.

"I told you your brothers had some business to attend today they will be back tonight don't worry." He says glancing my way.

I wasn't worrying, more space for me then. He took me to my room and the room was gorgeous.

"I'll send someone when the food is prepared. Make yourself at home." Peter says

 "Sure," I said

"Sure," I said.

I put my clothes inside the walk-in closet. I mean I knew my brothers were really rich so I'm not surprised if all the rooms had their own bathrooms and walk-in closets.

I heard a knock on my door. It has to be one of the maids so I let them in.

"Ms. Sarafina food is ready. Do you want me to escort you to the kitchen?" She asked kindly

"Sure and call me Sara" I said

I hate when people call me Sarafina. I hate it.

Ms. Potts I learned her name was, leading me to the kitchen I was hungry as hell when I reached the kitchen. I saw chocolate cake and some hot chocolate. I couldn't help the wide grin that spread across my face.

I love chocolate. I went running and didn't wait a second and took a huge bite of the cake with a spoon. I moaned. It's so delicious after some bites-

You literally ate half of the cake.

Yeah whatever after eating half of the cake I was about to place the spoon which has chocolate cake on my mouth but someone interrupted by clearing their throat.

I stopped and turned around and saw a man with a suit on and a kind smile on his face.

"You must be Sarafina. I'm your second eldest brother Gavino'' He said with a deep voice you could hear the Italian accent when he spoke.

"Uh yeah" I said well that's awkward I placed the spoon down and wiped my mouth with my sleeve getting out of the stool but me being me I almost tripped getting out of the stool but with quick reflexes I saved myself from fully embarrassing myself.

I quickly stood up straight and placed my elbows on the counter. I cleared my throat before slightly wincing.

Ow I hurt my toe

"So? How's life?" I asked.

Way to go Sara way to go.

Shut up.

________________________________________

Hope you liked this chapter!! Vote and comment.

Have a nice day!

*EDITED*