Coffee shop

Narrator As Trump and Biden sit down to drink both of the coffees, Trump can't stop staring into Biden's eyes while Biden glances out at the trees outside the coffee shop. Trump wants to look away but cant, he realizes he has feelings for Biden. Maybe not huge feelings but a little, like a friend crush. Not enough to say he loves him completely yet but can say that he likes him. Biden takes a sip of his coffee while staring into trumps eyes. He notices Trumps cheeks Turing pink and covers his mouth as he notices he's been blushing a little too and nervously looks away in embarrassment.

"Joe are.. are you okay? You keep looking away anytime I look at you, I'm trying to be polite." Says Trump in a worried tone.

"I'm fine I just.. augh. I can't get over this one thing I've been thinking about it's been on my mind for a long time it won't go away. It's like I'll think about something else and the most obscure thing will direct me back to it. It's like a constant loop stuck on repeat. I can't get it out of my head and it worries me because I'm not supposed to be thinking of hi- I mean it this way. It's just not.. right. I'm not supposed to be thinking of it like this I shouldn't and I can't." ~Biden looks into trumps eyes~ "Do you get what I mean or is this something I've been ranting about?" Biden says going on a mini rant.

"No I.. I get what you mean I've been the same way too about something else." Trump says.

They both look into each other eyes for about a minute maybe taking a second to glance to the side or blink.

"I'm sorry I've been ranting this entire time, you can talk." Biden says letting out a sigh.

"Well, it's kinda long but I guess I do feel the same way too. There's something just there I don't want to feel this way I don't, but I can't control it." Trump says staring at Biden hoping he knows what he means and or relates.

"Hey I was thinking, maybe I can have your number and we can chat more over the phone? Kinda useless to chat in real life if we have to use masks all the time or talk about the same thing." Biden says with a smile.

"Y-yeah of course!" Trump says happily writing down his number and giving it to Biden. "Here you go Joe, I'll message you later when I return home." Trump says as he puts his mask back on and takes his bag."

"Alright then, text me later!" Biden says smiling with his cheeks red.