Chapter 27: The Last Voyage

I'm sure many of you would've got the reference without the video hint XD

--

The floating orb floats there "...Aria?"

"It's been awhile dad" Aria says

The Orb turns into a human

"It has" He stares at her "you've grown up so much"

"I guess I have" Aria shrugs "though it seems that our kind tens to keep it's youth for a long time, looking at your human form"

"This isn't my true form but yes, indeed we do" the Overlord smirks "that's why your mother had been alive for almost 70 years and still looked like she was in her 20s"

"But mom's dead" Aria says

"Well why else do you think all this is happening" he gestures behind him "to avenge her death"

"revenge isn't the answer for everything" Aria says

"You've grown into exactly what I feared" the Overlord sighs "you've become a weak little ninja"

"Oh please I'm anything but weak" Aria crosses her arms "If I had my true power I'd be able to kick your ass"

"oh really?" his eyes glow purple 

"Yes" Aria replies annoyed "and I want you to release my seal"

"Are you commanding me?" the Overlord asks annoyed

"Yes" Aria steps forward and her eyes glow purple

"hm.." the Overlord steps around her "such a hateful look in your eyes my dear"

"You left me when I was a child!" Aria shouts

"I did what I had to" the Overlord argues

"No" Aria follows him "you only did what was best for you"

"Well you do what you gotta do" the Overlord shrugs

"Because you're weak!" Aria shouts at him "you're pathetic"

"watch it little girl" he turns to her "maybe you don't realize it but you're talking to a god, I don't wanna hear the trauma about how daddy left you, kindness isn't my brand"

"Right" Aria replies sarcastically "I guess that's why you ran"

"It is not" the Overlord rolls his eyes

"You stink at being a dad" Aria turns around

"Poor Aria, are you sad?" he asks mockingly

"not as sad as you without your powers" Aria turns to him "I didn't come to fight, just do the right thing for once"

The Overlord rolls his eyes "I turn souls evil, were you expecting flowers?"

"I only need you cause I came here for something" Aria puts her hands on her hips

"I've given you everything" the Overlord argues

"You've given me nothing!" Aria shouts

"I did what I had to do" He turns away from her

"No, you only did what's best for you" Aria says

The Overlord looks at her "Well you could learn a thing or two, when push comes to shove you do what you got to do"

"You were never there, not once did you check up on me to see if I was ok" Aria argues

"You need to let it go" the Overlord tells her "you're stronger with those daddy issues"

"Oh thank you!" Aria shouts sarcastically

"Show me some respect it wasn't easy to neglect you but my attention would've made you softer" The Overlord defends himself

"Oh should I be proud" Aria pushes him "don't turn this around"

The Overlord smirks "I guess you are your father's daughter"

"Don't think I need you I just came here for something" Aria crosses her arms

"I told you, I've given you everything" the Overlord turns around

"You've given me nothing!" Aria shouts "You abandoned me for the past 5 years and I don't even remember the first 5! I made it on my own no thanks to you"

"again, you need to learn you do what you gotta do" The Overlord looks at her "but if you miss me that much then why don't we go to Ninjago together and take over, together as father and daughter"

"How about you stay here for another couple years to get your head on straight" Aria rolls her eyes

"Come on honey you said you don't remember your childhood" the Overlord puts his arm around her shoulder "we can make new memories"

"You can keep your damn memories" Aria pushed his arm off

"Oh get over it princess" the Overlord says

"I am over it!" Aria shouts

"Doesn't look like it" the Overlord chuckles

Aria growls and her eyes glow purple

"I see your power" the Overlord says "your anger wants to come out, but your seal won't let it. If you join me we can avenge your mother, those stupid ninja won't be able to stop us"

"I'm a ninja now father" Aria glares at him

"As I thought" the Overlord rolls his eyes "you only want your powers to fight against me now, my own flesh and blood wants to fight her father using dark powers"

Aria smirks "Well when push comes to shove I did what I had to do"

"Using my own words against me" the Overlord chuckles "smart little princess"

"Just using what my father taught me" Aria's eyes turn purple

"ah.. fine" the Overlord gives in "care to make a wager then"

"hm?" Aria looks at him curiously

"If you're so confident that you and your little ninja buddy's will win then let's bet on it" The Overlord uses a dagger to cut his palm "I'll release your seal and you may use your full strength against me with your allies, If you win then my powers will be yours when I'm destroyed, but if I win you'll join me" he holds the dagger out to her "do we have a deal?"

Aria takes the dagger from him and stares at it, she glances at him before using the dagger to cut her palm.

"Deal" Aria replies

The two shake hands, as their blood touches a surge of magical power travels throughout the land. 

"A blood contract between two Oni" the Overlord smirks "with that the results will be absolute"

Aria steps back from him as the Overlord points two of his fingers at her "Dragon Seal, release"

Aria feels the mark on her back burn and slowly dark clouds surround her, the Overlord watches with a smirk. The seal mark on her back disappears and a dark beam shoots into the sky. The beam slowly disappears and Aria falls unconscious.

"yep" the Overlord smiles "that's my girl"