chapter 11

As they was talking about bell she was describing what he looks like.

Loki: he has white hair red eyes and a cute baby face also I believe you saved him earlier ais.

Ais: mmmmmm so the boy I saved is apart of our familia.

Lefiya: I think bete started calling him tomato boy.

Loki: well that's actually pretty accurate he came home fully covered in Minotaur blood I almost had a heart attack.

Tiona: so where is he.

Loki: he should be in his room the one next to this one wanna meet him.

They then left and as Loki knocked on his door they saw it slowly opened up to show no one.

Loki: oh that boy is always running off I swear if he went back to the dungeon to get covered in blood again I'll scream.

Finn: why don't you all go do what you need to do while me and riveria gives our reports.

They all nodded and left.

Time skip.

After finn and riveria gave their reports to Loki they then said.

Finn: it was our fault a bunch of Minotaur's had gotten loose on to the 5th floor I'd like to meet this bell to apologise properly for it's our fault that could have resulted in a death of one of our own.

Riveria: mhmm I'd like to make sure he's ok as well.

Loki:*sighs* nothing can kill that kid he's still finding out more abilities he's having it's so weird you know what happened the other day he got shot with an arrow and it immediately healed the wound that it left.

Riveria: hmmm I've heard of certain abilities similar to that does it leave any Mark's after it's healed.

Loki: that's just it it doesn't no indication of it at all.

Finn: that is incredible this skill will come in handy for him but you said he's already made it to the 5th floor.

Loki: yeah.

Finn: he's becoming stronger to quickly he's only 14 he's still growing does he take breaks.

Loki: that's just the thing he doesn't maybe he will for the weekend today's Friday.

Finn: I hope I don't like the idea of anyone straining themselves.

Loki: I already ordered him a bunch of weapons to help him grow along with him I've been thinking about armor but not to sure about what he would like yet but I guess I'll have to wait.

Riveria: I have an idea.

Finn: and that would be.

Riveria: why not have him come with us to the hostess of fertility with us as a sort of apologie for almost getting him killed.

Loki: yeah that sounds like it would be good but let's try to keep bete from taunting him since he is part werewolf to.

Finn: oh boy.

Loki: welp I'm going to go wait for him outside would you like to come with your goddess.

They rolled there eye's at this but nodded.

Bell's pov.

As I was wondering around I thought I should go back to the dungeon but since it's almost dark I decided against it I don't need goddess Loki to worry about me as I walked towards the direction to home I was looking in my inventory and I saw I had everything I needed to make a few potions as I go past the babel tower I felt as if someone was watching me from it I looked up at it but the feeling suddenly went away after a while I saw home in my sight and I saw Loki waiting along with a few people I didn't know.