The gummy bears✨

While the others were arresting villains I was in an ambulance getting fixed by recovery girl.

They didn't take me to a hospital thankfully but it still sucks ass. I didn't expect anything to happen on my first patrol with hawks. Embarrassing .

***

We were at hawks house packing our things to leave the city.

*knock knock*

"You can come in." I said through the door.

"Hey kid. How's your arm and stuff?" I heard hawks say at the frame of the door but making his way over to me.

"Oh it's fine. Thanks to recovery girl You can't really tell it's there anymore since it blends in." I said holding my forearm out.

Now why the fuck did I say that. Idiot idiot idiot..

I saw his face get worried and looked up at me while I cover my arm again.

"Hey what happened? I thought she only made one slash on your arm?" He asked sounding clueless.

I turned to him. "You can't be that clueless now Hawks. I know your not stupid." I said trying to sound the least mean I could.

"Right. Sorry I just wanted to make sure. Well if you ever need to talk I'm here!" He smiled out trying to cheer up the topic.

"Thanks hawks, anyways I'm about done packing. Is tokoyami ready?" I asked him.

"Uh ya, we can leave right now actually." He said heading out my door.

I grabbed my bag and head out his house with tokoyami with me.

***

It was late at night so Aizawa picked me up from the entrance of U.A and walked me to the dorms.

I walked into the building and went to my room to put my bag down. Then I went to katsukis door to see if he was still awake.

*knock knock*

He answered quickly. I'm surprised he even was awake. Before I could say anything I just felt him hug me. Super tight.

"Can't... breathe." I said and then he let go of me. He placed a one hand on each of my shoulders.

"You did so good y/n." He said in a raspy voice.

"I missed you kat. I'm sorry I didn't call you back sooner I just wanted to see you." I said hugging him.

"Missed you too idiot." He said leading me into his room.

I jumped onto his bed and then he got on after me. He looked so tired, I was tired too. He rested his head on my chest while I played with his hair until we both fell asleep.

**

We got ready for school and my back hurt so much from the battle the other day. I could still walk but I couldn't do a lot of stuff until maybe tomorrow.

•••

"Ok class, today we will be training in ground beta. Go put your hero costumes on and meet in the front of the building." Aizawa ordered us.