Chapter 8

*** SORRRRRRyyyyy.....trying to get keep up with my honors classes-_-' it's a pain haha

annnnyyywayyy

IT"S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR:D

enjoy mon amis

please ignore the space error

***

**

*

**

***

Song: "The A Team" Ed Sheeran

Chapter 8

Will's POV

What is the meaning of life?

This was a common question that no one had yet created an answer for. How could they? The possibilities are endless.

Money seemed to be one of the large subjects.

Fame and having the need to be known.

Love was something everyone looked for.

Their sanctuary.

Somewhere they belong.

Someone that loves them for what's on the inside.

Life sometimes seemed meaningless, to be honest.

How was it that all bad things in life come free?

How all the good things seem to be bad?

Such a dark humorous world we live in, cruel with a sense of humor.

But even through all this pain, there is always that one thing that keeps a person going.

That one thing that anyone would give up their mind, body, and soul just to have.

Just take time to see what was truly beautiful.

The way the trees shifted in a breeze. Those warm nights that have a wonderful view of the clear night sky. The little animals that scurry past every time someone frightens their small little frames. When the sun sets, creating a glorious shade of pink, yellow, orange and blue.

That one person that makes all of that worth living for.

That person who is just mesmerizing.

The person who's eyes were on me right now.

Evangeline.

Her name, soft and innocent like an angel's wing, yet also vicious and highly dangerous on the inside.

Her eyes seemed to be making holes in my back and even through being dragged like a rag doll to be chained to a wall, all I could focus on was closing my eyes and letting her breathing fill my ears.

Not being startled by that thing keeping me from escaping.

I didn't whisper a word, or even open my eyes, just solemnly trying to concentrate on her heartbeat and entirely enjoying it.

I needed to get her out of this place as soon as possible, but I had to find Derek.

My eyes snapped open when my head was thrown back from a sudden kick to my face.

Starring blankly at the mutt-king in front of me, I was beginning to think I had gone deaf.

His mouth was moving, and out of the corner of my eye I could see cameras that were mounted on the wall, all pointed on me yet not her bed.

His face was lightly red from anger, and he brought his face close, most likely screaming, and I read his lips that were saying, 'do you understand'.

I swallowed, looking him darkly in the face, deciding to try a different method.

"I do not want to be here," I said, growling.

He seemed to lighten, laughing and his lips moved again, and this time my hearing came back.

"I liked this one," he bellowed in laughter, "he is quite amusing!"

He started his way out, his little army following after him, just as he whispered something to Eva, before walking out.

She nodded, crossing her arms across her chest.

She was wearing different clothing now that I looked at her, her hair was pulled up in a messy bun, and her black sweatshirt hung down her chest up to her butt with her zebra pajamas.

I slowly leaned back against the wall, openly starring at her, since everyone had left the room.

How can someone not admire her natural beauty, though I might admit the dark hair made my wolf growl. He liked her to be herself.

The mighty, proud, independent Eva I had fallen in love with. Not the party-all-day-and-drink-all-night Eva.

Just watching as she scratched the back of her neck, looking everywhere around the room except in my eyes, and heading towards her bed.

I examined her, head to toe, making sure she was actually real.

Just being content with watching her as she sat down on her bed, her scent filling my nose with each breathe till she decided to speak.

"I can turn on the T.V if you want," she said shrugging, and looking at me.

Her eyes were as beautiful and shining as ever, and left me so breathless I could not utter a word.

"I find you more interesting than television, to be honest," I said calmly, my heart aching.

I couldn't hold her; I couldn't say everything I wanted to her, all because she did not recognize me.

Though I could feel the bond between us, I wanted it stronger, to feel her in my mind so we would never be to far apart.

She seemed to blush under my compliment, falling backwards on the bed, rolling around.

It was nice to see her like this though.

Without being so guarded, she finally got to be the child she was.

"Evangeline!" the monster seemed to yell barging into the room.